Problems with the forum?

Started by guest2, November 23, 2012, 12:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Could you please state here if you receive errors with the forum loading please, as we've been getting '504 Gateway Timeout' on various days and I'd like to keep track of them.

Many thanks.

Caz

Was getting this yesterday evening, can't remember exactly what time, will make a note in future.  It was running extremely slow at one point.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

silly moo

A few weeks ago I was informed that I was a robot and had to do some sums before I could access the forum. I was using an iPad but I'm not a robot, honest  :D
I haven't had the gateway timeout notice but I did wonder about the robot ones.

Regards

Veronica.

scotsoft

I got the 504 gateway timeout yesterday at 12.29pm precisely.
I switched the computer off as I had other things to do, when I went online much later everything was fine again.

Newportnobby

Agree with John.
Wasn't able to get on at work today due to IT issues, but it does seem to go down at around 12.30 every day :(

davieb

Quote from: silly moo on November 23, 2012, 03:18:17 PM
A few weeks ago I was informed that I was a robot and had to do some sums before I could access the forum. I was using an iPad but I'm not a robot, honest  :D

Regards

Veronica.

i had the same issue as Veronica about the same time  :confused2:

i have not had the gateway timeout problem but i have noticed that the forum gets slow to load between about 12.00 to 13.00
works fine the rest of the time

dave  :thumbsup:

Southernboy

I have no such error, but I do still have the problem that I can only log in from the Home Page after two or three attempts.

What never works is coming to the forum, reading a thread(s), deciding I want to reply, and then trying to log in through the top of that thread's page. That never works at all. 

I don't know why! Cleared caches and all that stuff too!

Calnefoxile

Chris,

Had the dreaded 504 error today @12:25ish.

Ok now, obviously as I'm logged in writing this  :-[ :-[

Cheers

Neal.

Pengi

It is slow for me too today at the moment but not had the 504.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Oldman

Around 12.25ish  error 503 on my phone usimg mobile site
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Tank

OwL

13.21hrs today 503 error message.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Donkey

Was just a little bit slow about 15-20 mins ago but going great now.

Chris

Quote from: silly moo on November 23, 2012, 03:18:17 PM

Regards

Veronica.

I've had this too when trying to access the forum on my phone. I used to get the mobile version of the site on it but now it's reverted back to the full site.

Caz

If you go right down to the bottom of the home page there is the word "mobile" click on it and you'll have the mobile version on your phone again.  I find when using my mobile it is quite easy to inadvertantly get the full site when you don't need it and discovered the link back to the mobile site by accident.  :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30%