Winners of the NGF Raffle - 2012

Started by guest2, January 01, 2013, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGP

Fantastic, have actually one something in a raffle that I wanted, spent the voucher on line last night.

Thanks to all those who put in the hard work organising the raffle, well done all of you!

Ray

Tom@Crewe

I have just spent my voucher with Modellers Mecca

I am new to N Gauge and had not heard of them I now see they are very competitive and well thought of.

So the voucher has worked in bringing them to my attention and i will be using them more and more

I am Looking forward to next years raffle. Well done all concerned.

tim-pelican

Yep, I got and spent mine today too, very pleased :)

4x2

Got my Dapol 153 'st ives bay belle' - Runs really well and looks great !

Many thanks to the organizers and the sponsors (Model Rail in my case) for my prize - much appreciated !!!  :thumbsup:

Extra thanks to Pengy for sorting it out very quickly !  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Pengi

and many thanks to all of the prize winners that have kindly made donations to the forum for the postage - it is much appreciated!

:thankyousign:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Matthew-peter

Received my Arnold starter set earlier today, loco ran in and looks and works great.
Now to see if it can be DCC'ed easily.......  ;D

Also a donation tomorrow for the postage via paypal.
OK who took my cake?

EtchedPixels

Would the Etched Pixels bits winners care to get in touch at some point ?
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

swisstony

Removed pending query

Matthew-peter

Quote from: swisstony on January 08, 2013, 03:03:02 PM
Hi,

Received my voucher for this today :-

SwissTony
32. Transport Models   (B) £10 Voucher

Looks like it has to be used in store though, so if anyones anywhere near "Transport Models" they can make a donation to the forum's running and I'll post the £10 voucher on to you once I've received a pm and the mods have confirmed say a £5 donation... does that sound fair?

If no one makes an offer, you could ring them and ask if you send a order via mail, with the voucher inside, would they accept this?
OK who took my cake?

Chinahand

Hmmm. No sign of my PD Marsh voucher yet.
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

kesdrive

Received my prize of a Kato starter set today. Up and running in no time.
Thanks to TrainTrax for donating the prize. I am sure I will be adding more track in time. ;)
:thankyousign:

Tank

Quote from: swisstony on January 08, 2013, 03:03:02 PM
Hi,

Received my voucher for this today :-

SwissTony
32. Transport Models   (B) £10 Voucher

Looks like it has to be used in store though, so if anyones anywhere near "Transport Models" they can make a donation to the forum's running and I'll post the £10 voucher on to you once I've received a pm and the mods have confirmed say a £5 donation... does that sound fair?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'd certainly ask them if that's right.  If not please let me know and I'll get involved. :thumbsup:

To the PD Marsh winners -  I'm trying to contact the owner, but he hasn't replied to my email.  I've just sent another one.

Jonathan Clapp

I recieved a courteous  e-mail from Paul Andrews at PD Marsh today inviting me to order by e-mail.

Tank, thanks again fro your good work.

moogle

Well done to all the winners and a big thanks to those who organised it.
I didn't enter this year as Christmas was very tight financially but hopefully I can next year.
Its a shame about the PayPal issue, any news on that or are they strictly anti-charity?
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations