So........did Santa bring you what you hoped for?

Started by Newportnobby, December 25, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Having trained all my relatives well, I got a heap of vouchers for my favourite model railway emporium so now have enough to cover the Farish birdcage coaches supposedly due Jan 2019 with enough left over to cover 50% of the cost of the C class 0-6-0 (due May/June??) to haul them.
Job's a good 'un :)

crewearpley40

Snowwolflair

Well a box from Shapeways arrived for me a week ago and was promptly wrapped.

Three very nice prints from ATSO, the V1, V3 and N2 and very nice they are too.

crewearpley40

a happy christmas, just a few scenic packs as the local shop does not stock any more - ugh - so will be kept busy in weeks to come when after the refurb at home, its back to notrmal. david, say hi to callum and you better get those prints in frames

Dorsetmike

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Snowwolflair

Quote from: crewearpley40 on December 25, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
a happy christmas, just a few scenic packs as the local shop does not stock any more - ugh - so will be kept busy in weeks to come when after the refurb at home, its back to notrmal. david, say hi to callum and you better get those prints in frames

Will do, should see him at the club on the 9th or the Maidenhead show on the 5th.

I have chassis for them but I have three Tadpoles and six 2BILs to build next for our club show at the end of March first  :D

crewearpley40

Bealman

A copy of the last book by Stephen Hawking, but Mrs Bealman is going to get me an NGS Hunslet (if I can get off me bum and get the order in before the 31st)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

Standard stuff.....socks, boxers, Lynx Africa.....my family think they're funny! ::) ;D  Nothing N gauge related.  My main presents were a Motorhead shirt and two Nuclear Assault CD's.

Philip.

A coat, t shirt and Macaroni sweatshirt all from Weird Fish (guess who my daughter works for  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:)

Some Farish little people and little sheep and a couple of Oxford vehicles, plus the compulsory chocolates, socks and smellies etc. Oh and Stephen Hawkings last book.

mr bachmann

a new welder with carbon torch and spot welder and a automatic welding mask  8) (hence one terrified Bond Minicar  :D )
seasons greetings to all

Snowwolflair

Many tens of years ago I realised the only way was to buy or specify my own present and fortunately my family thought this was a great idea.   8)

They know I will always appreciate what I get.  :thumbsup:

exmouthcraig

Mrs EC is well educated, 5 wonderful books on Southern steam locos of varying classes, 2 Farish coaches to complete a rake for the ACE, 10 peco 16T mineral wagon kits, a Gaugemaster prodigy advance 2 set. 1 chocolate stocking and a very big tin of not just ordinary shortbread but M&S shortbread.

So in answer to the title........YES Santa brought me EVERYTHING I wanted!!  :bounce:  :claphappy:  :beers:

Dickydcc

I also got a Lord Nelson made out of a lump of coal.

scottmitchell74

A couple of shirts I love for Christmas:

On of the best Metal albums ever;

My favorite horror/sci-fi author;

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations