Love is a gift

Started by daffy, November 23, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

After reading how much major retailers have spent on their Christmas video adverts, I came across this item on the Huffington Post news feed today.

A very moving Christmastide video made for around $65 in 2014.

Not advertising a product, but far more.

And don't read the words below the video before you watch it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mans-holiday-ad-has-viewers-in-tears_us_5bf7d6cae4b0771fb6b7d6c1?guccounter=1

Takes a while to load the page, at least it did for me, and ignore the first video message that says it wont play in your location. It's the second video I'm referring to.

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

NGS-PO

If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations