Bachmann hike price's by 20%

Started by AndyGif, April 30, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy L S

Quote from: daveg on May 13, 2014, 09:08:49 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on May 13, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
Just had a newsletter from Rails about the latest batch of Farish Pullmans being in.........discounted price is over £22, full retail over £25.
Can't remember what the last batch cost me, though. :-[
Won't be buying any more :no:

Did a quick review of my current stock of coaches this evening. I have a fair mix so don't need that many more.

Glad I've had my Pullmans on pre-order since April last year. Looks like they're due into Liverpool/Sheffield this week.

Dave G

Can't say the coach price hike surprises me, they have lots of separate fittings and must take a fair time to assemble in the factory and the same for some wagons.

Have to admit I have far too many coaches for present and any foreseeable future needs and don't buy many these days. I do have a couple of Mk1 Sleeping cars hopefully on their way to me but they are required to have a representative (albeit shortened) version of "The Waverley" which will be hauled by a "Peak".

Roy

Chris in Prague

I wonder if prices of coaches will increase accordingly on eBay?

1936ace

i say they will, just look at second hand prices on sale at say hattons for example

bart

Chris in Prague

Quote from: 1936ace on May 14, 2014, 08:17:06 AM
i say they will, just look at second hand prices on sale at say hattons for example

bart

Good job I spent so much money on eBay these last few months then!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations