Quota limit

Started by exmouthcraig, February 01, 2020, 05:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exmouthcraig

I've been trying to upload pictures to a couple of my threads since Thursday and I keep getting this message.......

Unable to upload the file it exceeds your quota limit. Quota information: 487.41MB / 488.28MB

I was advised to contact @Tank regarding it which I did, I've not heard back from him yet but wondered if theres anything I can do or if the problem is my end rather then the forum?????

dannyboy

I got that message a few weeks ago. I deleted some old pictures, which then allowed me to upload some more. I do not know exactly how the system works though or whether it is a total quota per member, or a quota per category. Hopefully @Tank can clarify this for us.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tank

Sorry, I've been at work - I don't get a lot of time to do everything on the forum until my 'rest days'.  I have upgraded your accounts, so that you have a larger quota. :thumbsup:

exmouthcraig

Tank

Thank you, I will try.  Tomorrow involves fixing the Scout Hut door, then 'helping' to build a Saxon house for my eldest son!  :D  I'll rest on Monday!!! 

dannyboy

Thanks for that Tank - appreciated. Enjoy Monday.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

exmouthcraig

A simple one roomed timber structure with a thatched roof, the roof was typically about a foot off the ground.

A primitive home. Assuming Tank means Saxon as in the time period ????

If not I'm as confused as you George  :-[

Tank

Bang on Craig!  :)

Something like this, but a model version....

Bealman

So you crawl in the door and then stand up? Weird.

Sorry about the thread hijack, but you have solved it, Chris!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Saw Oliver Dawson Saxon play that last weekend, brilliant!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations