anyone got their nelevators recently?

Started by wobberly, March 15, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chetcombe

I just checked the date of my order, it was November 2015!!! I haven't heard anything from them in a couple of years, so I may do similar and cancel as there are other ways I can expand my fiddle yard.

Have those that have cancelled received their money back ok?
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

dave_b

I wasn't asked to pay anything until just before delivery, which was in July last year.  I didn't pay a deposit when I put in the original order.

Bramshot

Had mine for 2 or 3 years now, still working great. I hope the endeavour succeeds, as I  would like a source of spare parts, which no doubt it will eventually need. Could do more to keep their customers informed though.

helresa

I sent an email via the web page a while ago and haven't had a response... I paid out £359 deposit in 2016 and I'm not sure if I'm going to see that back or ever see my nelevator... I even spoke to them in person at the stand at an exhibition and they never got back to me.

Chetcombe

Quote from: helresa on September 17, 2019, 11:18:01 AM
I sent an email via the web page a while ago and haven't had a response... I paid out £359 deposit in 2016 and I'm not sure if I'm going to see that back or ever see my nelevator... I even spoke to them in person at the stand at an exhibition and they never got back to me.

I have just cancelled my order and asked for a refund. I did find the original email confirmation of the order thank goodnesss. Will let you know what happens, but your post does not give me much hope!
Mike

Paul-H

I am glad I didn't go ahead and order mine, after they failed to respond to some basic questions.

Has anyone had one delivered this year?
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

Dougall

Hi Folks,

Have tried to contact the team at Nelevation a few times over the past 6 month.
But no replies to E-mails . . .  understand the guys are having issues keeping up with orders but is this normal ?

I actually attempted to buy a used Nelevator, alas it got pretty severely damaged during transit.
If someone is interested in a nelevator for spares or repairs then please get in touch by pm and I can put you in touch with the owner.

P.S if anyone is thinking of selling their Nelevator I would be interested in buying.

Dougal

Bealman

[mod]I have removed your email address, and inserted pm communication instead, as it is against forum policy to publicly disclose email addresses.[/mod]
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Razzmataz

I too would like to contact nelevation about my order. I am most concerned that we have not heard from them since September 2018, 18 months ago. If they can no longer supply, then my layout design will have to be radically altered.
Paul

Bonnyman750

Just my two'penneth and no personal interest in one of these units but waiting well over 4 years for supply is a little excessive to say the least....!
I know that a lot of things can cause manufacturing and transportation issues for everyone in business (particularly with COVID-19 at this present time) but i know this...if I had ordered one, paid and was still waiting months down the line ( no pun intended) after numerous phone calls and emails, I think I would be paying them a visit in person and having a 'quiet' chat...!
There must be at least one of their (very patient) customers who lives near to Broughton/Huntingdon who could at least do a drive-by to see if anything is out of sorts, otherwise I would be tempted to involve Trading Standards as I would consider the proprietors definitely 'out of order'...!
Again, just my two'penneth...!

ntpntpntp

Has the venture folded? Has there been any kind of announcement in the model railway press?   

I do like the concept of the Nelevator, though I never ordered one.    With all the investment in design undertaken to create them, would/could another firm consider taking up manufacture?
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Yet_Another

No personal interest, other than admiring the thing; Companies House still thinks that Nelevation Limited is a going concern.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09965625
Tony

'...things are not done by those who sit down to count the cost of every thought and act.' - Sir Daniel Gooch of IKB

Razzmataz

I last had e-mail exchanges with Alan Pearson April 2019 and e-mailed again in the Autumn of that year but did not get a reply that time.

Chetcombe

I canceled my order last September and received a full refund in October.
Mike

georgehgv

Nelevation is still alive and well. I recently heard from a member about getting in touch with them, he did and received a Nelevator shortly afterwards.
Another house move despite "never again" has given me a second floor layout so Geominster Mainline & Heritage Line will be modified and enlarged with siding storage.

My Facebook Diary is Geominster if anyone wants to view it please ask, it is a private group requiring acceptance, thanks.

This then is my third version modified which has been improved from previous efforts and lessons learned.

Geominster was my first project which has now been dismantled. Having learnt so much from  previous Geominster projects this is the latest one.

Latest Youtube video is here.

https://youtu.be/x50gYil5tAs

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=30850.0

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations