NGF Raffle 2012 - Buy Your Tickets!

Started by guest2, November 05, 2012, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve.T

Great Idea,

Hope mine are winners.

Just in case anyone is still confused where to leave your username:

Then enter your user name in box that appears:

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Matthew-peter

Just bought my tickets, only ever won once in a raffle, I do hope my luck changes though haha.

OK who took my cake?

JonHarbour

Put in my entry. It would be nice to win something, but I am not too bothered if I don't...  I did once win an airline ticket from Abu Dhabi (where I lived at the time) to Manila in a raffle at a Filipino social club Christmas party I attended with my wife. Kind of ironic really, as I was the only non-Filipino in attendance. There were a lot of disappointed Filipinos at that party....  :smiley-laughing: :beers:

Happy to make a modest donation to the running of this forum. I've learnt a lot from it already!  :thankyousign:
Still planning a layout...

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

spurno

just bought my tickets.i was lucky enough last year to win a prize so good luck to all members. :thumbsup:
Born beside the mighty GWR.

Regards

alan

Pengi

Just a reminder that you that you still have plenty of time to enter our raffle and support our chosen charity, Help for Heroes.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/index.php

Our sponsors have been very generous this year in donating some super prizes that should appeal to a wide range of N gauge tastes (no chocolate though!). And more prizes have been added since the Raffle was first announced.

For example, there are over £400 worth of vouchers to buy items from our sponsors. Plus steam engines, diesels,  a limited edition DMU, a continental train set, track sets and controllers, and other terrific prizes.

The first post on this thread will give details of how you can get your tickets

Good Luck!
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Bealman

Thanks for that, Pengy, 'cos I  haven't bought mine yet and was wondering how to now that the banner has gone from the home page. Will be getting some soon!!

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Oh. Just discovered the banner is back again. Delete that post.  :doh:

And this one too, for that matter!  :smackedface:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

You reminded me to put it back up Bealman!  :D  Thanks!

NTrain

Sent my payment in for some tickets, not had confirmation yet............... :wave:

Tank

Quote from: NTrain on December 02, 2012, 10:46:27 PM
Sent my payment in for some tickets, not had confirmation yet............... :wave:

From Paypal?  They sent me an email on 23/11/12 confirming.

:thankyousign:

Avis1434

Another £5 of my hard earned cash for your use.:thumbsup:

All in a good cause

Hoping for great things guys!! Do your best ::)

keerout

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Matthew-peter on November 19, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
Just bought my tickets, only ever won once in a raffle, I do hope my luck changes though haha.

I've only ever won a prize in 1 raffle and that was in 1987 at RAF Stornoway when I won  a clock/radio, which we're still using 25 years later.

But I've still bought my usual tenners worth of tickets for this one, as I did last year, regardless of whether I win anything or not.

Regards

Neal

Newportnobby

Thanks to all who have purchased raffle tickets. There's plenty of time to buy more!! :D

We have some great prizes on offer so please remember the more money we raise, the more we can donate to Help the Heroes :thankyousign:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations