PROJECT RAILWAY HONOUR BREAKS COVER

Started by acko22, September 11, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiffy

Hi Gareth,

How close to selling all 250 are you?   Do we need to help with a push on the various forums?

Cheers

Iain

dannyboy

Quote from: acko22 on December 07, 2016, 12:37:08 PM
sales are still on going

I would have thought, (or hoped), they had all been snapped up by now!  ???
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

RailGooner

I couldn't find a forum rule proscribing this, so I'm lending my sig' to promoting the cause.

Howlin`baz

Signed up for one at Warley, and looking forward to the next two.   It is a very worthy project(so get your hands in your pockets please).   Well done for setting this up and pushing it forwards.

Best wishes with the project.

red_death

Gareth has already sold an impressive amount, but there are still plenty left for sale if anyone is interested!

It would be great if the limited edition was all sold out by the time that the model arrives from Dapol (I'm sure Gareth will have a better idea of when it is due than me!).

Cheers, Mike

acko22

Hi all,

As Mike says there are still models available and he is the same as me I want these models sold out sooner rather than later!
A to the progress on the models well we are waiting for corrected artworks and a 2nd sample now from China the main thing been the sample while pictures are great I am sure we all can agree you can only really tell when you have the real things in your hand as to how accurate things actually are (one thing I have learnt from Revolution trains if you are not 100% ask for a sample)
The moment the artwork is 100% then I will sign off for production, all parties involved are very keen to get the models out their and into peoples hands from a modelling point of view and are working hard to get them ready as soon as possible.

With this project the money will not go across until ALL the models have been sold, so if we can get them all sold before the models are posted then a week later all the proceeds will be fired off to the ABF where it is really needed the longer it takes for the models to be sold out the longer those who need the help have to wait.

This weekend I will have a chance to sit down and give a more in depth update and get back on task with the project without the day job been rude and interrupting!

Thanks

Gareth

Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

robert shrives

:D agree that work gets in the way for us in the modelling world but it does apy some of the bills - hopefully corrections sooner than later and can see that the dreaded new year will be a brake on progress.
More strength to your elbow 100% behind you.

Robert   

rusticged

:thumbsup:
Congratulations on a great project, Gareth. After such a huge amount of hard work it is rewarding to see the progress you have made to date.
Let's hope the publicity persuades many more modellers that this loco would make an ideal Christmas present.
Cheers,
GED.
Rusticged

Layout: 'Leefield & Ashpeth'
Modelling Freelance British outline from the 1960s to the Present day.

Wave

The sample looks really good, and the sleeve design looks pretty cool too ! I'm very happy to be supporting a very worthwhile project.

Graham

Done, order placed, congratulations Gareth on the project. Hope you are getting close to sold out.

acko22

HI all,

OK firstly apologies for the delays, the illness I had been dealing with last year well tried to make a comeback but thankfully it is been dealt with even though its taken a bit of a toll on me.

As for the model itself ok we are waiting for the second deco sample and are pushing it for to be on its way asap so we (Dapol, myself and Freightliner) can all sign it off and get it into production.

With Chinese New year here the production run will not move into full swing until after then but the moment its all signed of and production has begun I will make sure the news gets out there.

Owe a small spoiler for the news letter Mr Hale has said yes to my challenge although he wasn't expecting me to mean carrying full battle weight, have a read and if anyone is feeling stupid I mean brave let me know!

Gareth

Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

woodbury22uk

Congratulations on the progress so far. The newsletter is an absorbing read, and a well-produced document. Thanks for setting things out so clearly.

I was one who signed up at Warley and I am looking forward to receiving the first in the series of PRH locos.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

acko22

Quote from: woodbury22uk on January 14, 2017, 06:10:17 PM
The newsletter is an absorbing read, and a well-produced document.

SHHH, people will think I have started to evolve and stopped using crayons!!  :confused1:

Graham

missed the newsletter, can you resend or put a link where I can see it.

cheers
Graham

acko22

Hi Graham,

Its at the bottom of the post mate you should see a paper clip symbol on the left hand side of it

Gareth

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations