Dapol Announcement- 18/7/12 0900 BST

Started by scruff, July 15, 2012, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scruff

Hi guys,

I never saw any mention of this announcement on here so I thought I'd open the can of worms..

Dapol are announcing their plans for the rest of 2012 and also 2013 at 0900 bst on wednesday morning. The catalogue is also supposed to be released simultaneously..
Collectors club members are getting a free copy..

Fingers crossed it happens because I can't wait to find out what new toys new models we can expect! ;D

Cheers

Mark

Ollie3440

Ah i can imagine my wallet may have a rough 18 months if they announce what i think they will (including the re-runs i know they are doing). Roll on the 18th!

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

scruff

My wallet is already struggling with what Farish and Dapol have announced already!  :o ;D

Mark

K-N-Gauge

i think it will be a hard time for us all! lol

Karhedron

I am hoping it is a particularly "rough" time for WR modellers. :D

Here's hoping for a Castle!
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Matthew-peter

Doubley excited about wed as will be getting a call back from a job too  :thumbsup:

Will be great to see if they have any news on the 142, its the main thing im waiting for at the moment from them, unless something new takes my fancy at the time of this new announcement.
OK who took my cake?

Sprintex

Quote from: Matthew-peter on July 16, 2012, 04:35:09 PM
Will be great to see if they have any news on the 142,

Wonder if they'll make it really realistic and have it de-rail or drop bits of engine on a regular basis?  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

Matthew-peter

Quote from: Sprintex on July 16, 2012, 04:37:34 PM

Wonder if they'll make it really realistic and have it de-rail or drop bits of engine on a regular basis?  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

Hmmm I wonder how they would get such accurate realism......  :smiley-laughing:
OK who took my cake?

AndyGif

Quote from: Matthew-peter on July 16, 2012, 04:40:20 PM

Paul

Perhaps it will only be available as an unpowered dummy unit.

K-N-Gauge

Quote from: Matthew-peter on July 16, 2012, 04:40:20 PM

Paul

Hm so would it be seen as poorly constructed or well constructed if parts fell off? :p

Karhedron

Full list now available on RMWeb. Rather than repeat the list I will just link to it. Suffice it to say that SR modellers and to a lesser extent GWR modellers will be well pleased with the N gauge lineup.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/59092-dapol-20123-new-catalogue-announcements/
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Tank

QuoteNew this year is the ability for stockist to buy their locomotives (where marked) DCC fitted as we will be able to supply these models with a Gaugemaster DCC23 on board. This is a first for British N gauge and DCC fitted locomotive boxes will be specially marked to avoid confusion.

Excellent!  I only use the DCC23 on my layout. :thumbsup:

Great news about the 59 and especially the 50's.   :beers:

K-N-Gauge

Bartercode

Its good to see some more Mk3s - but whilst there are more FGW coaches and buffet cars in most liveries, there is no FGW buffet car on the list. Still won't be able to run a complete FGW HST.

Fratton

NSE class 50 DCC ready and class 33/1 in br blue,,,,,  :Dapol: have made me very happy, seems farish while spreading out are having their old toolings put to shame by the competitor,,,,,,
Charlie.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations