Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

That would be great!  :D  Photographic evidence needed of course!!!

Tank

I've just added a new 'header image' to the forum, which includes an NGF wagon and a special guest!   ;D

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

Is the map published yet? not that it will help for mine as it will be stuck in the UK until next September, unless I can persuade my brother to open his wallet. Anyone got a spare crowbar?

PGN

I'm beginning to rethink my position on these wagons ...

... I've been told that the wagons for the freight operations on my Bedford layout are going to be eye-wateringly expensive ... so maybe I should just assemble a rake of these instead?
Pre-Grouping: the best of all possible worlds!

I would rather build a model which is wrong but "looks right" than a model which is right but "looks wrong".

Firstone18

Graham - I had no intention of posting a map on the forum; my computer skills are not up to doing so! I started the spreadsheet just for my own interest, then thought others may also be interested. I need to be sure there are no objections from any members before I post the spreadsheet, and I was waiting until some of the gaps were filled in.
For those members who are outside the UK the postal delays will be considerable at this time of year, so maybe in the New Year when I have more wagon number/location details I will post the spreadsheet.
I hope any member who does not want details posted will have let me know by then. I have used forum names for the owner details.
Cheers
Keith
NGS 21472
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Papyrus

Wagon #068 has landed in Lindfield!  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

Happy for it to go on your spreadsheet @Firstone18 .

Cheers,

Chris

PS. I've just thought - it can go on a 'specials' train with my NGS white van from many years ago.

daffy

20 Tonner Nr. 027 is normally based near Spilsby in Lincolnshire but has today arrived in 'Switzerland' with an important light load, where a Christmas themed display is being prepared ahead of the festivities.

This tremendous gesture of international goodwill is fully appreciated by the 'Swiss', and it is hoped that the exchange (the Lincolnshire owners receive Stollen and Apfelkuchen in return) will be repeated for many years to come.

(spreadsheet compilers may add its location as either 'near Spilsby' or in 'Switzerland' as they see fit. :D )
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

kesdrive

#069 has now arrived in Kidderminster.

Happy to be added to spreadsheet.

Chris

:claphappy:

Foxhound

Will let you know when mine arrives in Plymouth, and yes, you can put me on the spreadsheet.... :bounce:
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

GAD

Yes, I paid for mine on the 9th of Nov' and still no sign. Starting to fret!

Papyrus

I'm thinking about adding a load to mine, but I want something different from boring old coal. Something relevant to the forum would be good. The only idea I have had is used jokes going for recycling, but I'm not sure how to model those... Any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

emjaybee

Quote from: Papyrus on December 07, 2021, 12:40:32 PM
I'm thinking about adding a load to mine, but I want something different from boring old coal. Something relevant to the forum would be good. The only idea I have had is used jokes going for recycling, but I'm not sure how to model those... Any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

That's easy...

:poop:
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

TrevL

Cheers,

Chris

Chris, find an old vinyl record by Danial O'Donnal, beat it with a large hammer into many small pieces, and use those for your load.  And the record...Dannyboy of course. :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

TrevL

Cheers,

Chris

Chris, find an old vinyl record by Danial O'Donnal, beat it with a large hammer into many small pieces, and use those for your load.  And the record...Dannyboy of course. :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations