what the???

Started by findus, March 31, 2011, 09:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findus

Tank

No!  This is purely for display, and probably showing off somebody's superb airbrushing skills.

findus

I did think that but then  thought who would want to spend there time defacing a coach like that  :(
each to there own i guess.. if it were to be sold i bet the new owner would respray it...

Tank

It says it's for the February 2008 Nuremburg Show.  I'm guessing it's to show off a new coach and it's liveries.

tadpole

I have one of them myself (as mentioned in the weirdest rtr train thread).
It never gets a run, because the newest livery (white with red stripe) was not yet invented in my "epoch".

It was made to say "thank you" to Roco's customers on either Roco's or DB's 50th or 100th birthday or something.
Two rails good. Three better.

moogle

Now thats what I call an identity crisis!
If you got several and painted up a suitable loco to pull them you could have a private charter train.
The 'Schizophrenics Express' or something. (No offense meant by that btw.)

Of course you could buy one, keep it for a few years and then put it back on Ebay to sell making sure you describe it as 'Rare', 'Scarce' or 'Unique' and watch the bids come flooding in from all the mugs with deep pockets!  :P
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

findus

Quote from: moogle on March 31, 2011, 08:03:00 PM
The 'Schizophrenics Express' or something. (No offense meant by that btw.)

That is the best comment ever!

Sailor Charon

Ok. Now I've seen it. To quote that classic film, 'Backstroke of the West'... 'Do not want!'
I just keep trying to get a little better
Said a little better than before

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations