Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OffshoreAlan

Quote from: Firstone18 on April 13, 2022, 04:37:45 PM
To all NGF 10 wagon owners:
...If any other members have wagons they would like me to add to the spreadsheet, please let me know....

I think you've got some of mine, but not the latest so here's the full list, which are based on Hayling Island :-

042 * 043 * 044 * 167 * 168 * 169 * 170 * 171 * 172 * 173

OffshoreAlan

Quote from: Markthetog on March 18, 2022, 10:40:26 AM
.... no 174 arrived this morning. Only took 9 weeks!

Browsing this thread just came across this - possibly my fault because I put in an order for 7 before 174 which probably delayed the production line a bit.

:sorrysign:, but I got a bit carried away by these attractive wagons  ;) .

Tank

I'm glad that they're still being delivered.  I'm finding contact with TWY difficult.  I believe that we're at about 225 sales.

Dizz

195. 196. 198 and 199 arrived in Portreath whilst I was away over the Jubilee weekend and happy for them to be logged in the spreadsheet with my previous purchasses. That order was dated 26 Feb. I also had a nice note on the invoice apologising for the delay.....absolutely not a problem for me. I have another 2 orders of 4 wagons each placed in March and April that will get here eventualy.
I know that TWY has been/is exceptionally busy because, based on how good the NGF wagons are, our club placed an order for a limited edition runs of Hayle Railway Modellers N and OO gauge wagons and we have had to join the queue with everyone else.  TBH am not surprised: TWY seems to have identified a definite niche requirement that they are admirably filling with quality products.  Good luck to them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
All the best

Pete

AdrianC

Ah glad I've remembered to look up this thread up and find that TWY are a bit busy, because I keep forgetting I ordered two on 29th April and they haven't arrived yet. Be a nice surprise in the post when they do  ;)

I'm curious about logging the numbers, are the wagons individually numbered?
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

Firstone18

AdrianC - Yes each wagon has a number underneath.
I'm keeping a tracker of owner by NGF ID, a location, just the town name, NGS membership number, and layout name.
It is an XLS spreadsheet, so when I know all are sold I will post it the forum.
Cheers
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

AdrianC

Thanks @Firstone , I'll keep an eye and post the numbers here when the wagons arrive.

And on that note, I had an email from Emma at TWY yesterday evening apologising for the delay.  :thumbsup:
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

keithbythe sea

Latest update on delivery:

Number 212 has safely arrived on Sonmel.

Shiney Sheff

I must admit I'd forgotten about these, now the link doesn't work and I cannot find them on the website  :dunce:

emjaybee

Quote from: Shiney Sheff on September 29, 2022, 04:32:59 PM
I must admit I'd forgotten about these, now the link doesn't work and I cannot find the on the website  :dunce:

Crikey, you may be out of luck. They had an 'end date' for sales, what is trickling out now, I suspect, is the last of the orders. Perhaps @Tank can confirm the status.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Tank

I'm sorry, I closed the books on these a while back.  I wanted a couple more myself, but I found the Wagon Yard a little difficult to get replies from.  I think we overworked them!  LOL

Only a couple of years before I organise the 15 years wagon/van/loco?!?!?   :o ;D

dannyboy

Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2022, 01:24:37 PM

Only a couple of years before I organise the 15 years wagon/van/loco?!?!?   :o ;D

How about wagon and van and loco?  ???. Just thinking out loud .........  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tank

:laugh:  Well, I'm not sure any of us will have any money to buy anything in the next couple of years....!   :hmmm:

Bob Tidbury

If I am still around Im'e  up for at least a couple of wagons ,and I wish I could get hold of the very first N G F wagon .Not sure I could afford a loco though .
Bob Tidbury

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations