Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjaybee

News flash...

GrahamFarish new product launched

Class 23 'Baby Deltic'

Release date, April 2022.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Newportnobby

Quote from: emjaybee on March 23, 2022, 01:36:40 PM
News flash...

Class 23 'Baby Deltic'

Typo? Farish wouldn't be able to squeeze one out until 2042 at their current rate ::)
I think if Dave Jones's effort had ever got to tooling someone (EFE?) might have snapped it up but you're right in that it often happens. Let's see what happens following your streamliner :D

Dalteth

Quote from: Newportnobby on March 23, 2022, 01:05:23 PM
Courtesy of 'Dalteth' this little baby arrived this afternoon - a class 23 Baby Deltic.
Huge thanks go to Iain for his efforts in putting this together for me :claphappy:

Thanks for the kind words Mick, enjoy!

emjaybee

Quote from: Newportnobby on March 23, 2022, 01:50:59 PM
Quote from: emjaybee on March 23, 2022, 01:36:40 PM
News flash...

Class 23 'Baby Deltic'

Typo? Farish wouldn't be able to squeeze one out until 2042 at their current rate ::)
I think if Dave Jones's effort had ever got to tooling someone (EFE?) might have snapped it up but you're right in that it often happens. Let's see what happens following your streamliner :D

It's a lovely looking thing Mick.

:thumbsup:
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

RBTKraisee

Straight from the famous James Street exhibition layout, here is my new Duchess of Norfolk!  :claphappy:

Ross.

"The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars" -Robert Heinlein
An Ex-Pat Brit:  Two decades living in Florida and still an unhealthy shade of "British Tourist White"

Steam Locomotive Wheel Dimensions: https://www.shorturl.at/xAEKW

All my available products are listed in the first post in my workbench thread.

Trainfish

I think you'll need a longer track if you're going to run it  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Foxhound

Oddly, can't add my photo (no option to upload the photo?!) but I received a Dapol 26 yesterday, D5310 in BR green for those that are interested...
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Foxhound

Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Newportnobby

Nice, especially as it was based on the Eastern Region for just over a year before being moved to Scotland. I have D5307 and D5301 for that very reason :)

https://www.brdatabase.info/locoqry.php?action=locodata&type=D&id=5310&loco=5310

5213 65J

In a "what if?" moment I decided to test the haulage power of my new GF 04 no. 11216. So I coupled off the Stanier 8F from the train of coal empties to which it usually reserved and attached the 04 and off it set no problem at all on the level. I let it run round the layout expecting it to struggle/ stall when it reached the 1 in 55 return gradient. It ran up it easily. I am very impressed by this mighty little beast!

mca0004

My newest arrival, the Class 17 from EFE Rail!

My plan is to make a face for it, and have it be both a regular class 17 as well as a Thomas character when I'd like it to be.

I can't run it in, since I don't have my DCC controller yet, and I don't want to use DC incase it derails when I'm not looking and nukes itself. So I'll wait until my controller comes or until my next club running session, whichever comes first.

Also, does anyone know how to get into the cab? The foldout doesn't cover it, and I'd like to fit the driver without destroying my new loco.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

look forward to seeing at the club Fin, often thought about buying one, I may be tempted once I see yours of course.

mca0004

Quote from: Graham on April 08, 2022, 10:16:38 AM
look forward to seeing at the club Fin, often thought about buying one, I may be tempted once I see yours of course.

We'll have to see how it turns out. Hopefully it won't be defective from the factory like my Hymek.

I got the shop I bought it from to reprogram it's address already, so I won't need to faff about with reprogramming it myself.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations