A & h models can anyone beat this for speed of service?

Started by Norfolkrover, September 30, 2013, 09:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolkrover

My fantastic fleichmann sound steam drb 1 concked out on tuesday morning. I posted it off. On wednesday morning i received a call saying some fluff was stuck in the mechanism plus a bit of oiling advice by friday morning it was back running on my layout after a 250 mile round trip. How great is that ? Can anyone beat it ?

EtchedPixels

Only by not posting it.

I emailed Dapol about a failed manor and a while later some bloke called 'Dave Jones'  ;) phoned back, asked if I wanted to try fixing it before sending it back and if so do the following...

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Norfolkrover

Well at least he didnt quibble with you  ;D

Quote from: EtchedPixels on September 30, 2013, 09:11:57 PM
Only by not posting it.

I emailed Dapol about a failed manor and a while later some bloke called 'Dave Jones'  ;) phoned back, asked if I wanted to try fixing it before sending it back and if so do the following...

Luke Piewalker

I bought something from Hattons on a Sunday and it arrived on the Monday...

Maurits71

I know A and H. since a couple of Months and for me it's straight away one of my top favorites. service level is 10 out of 10 and I would recommend this store to everybody, especially if you're into dcc or continental.

M.
Hills and Meadows on social media

For Hills and Meadows video channel please click here

For Hills and Meadows on facebook please click here

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations