Superb!

Started by guest2, March 26, 2011, 09:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Some said it wouldn't work.  Others were impatient and didn't allow for teething troubles.  Here we are today with 150 members!

Well done everyone, and long may we grow and yet stay as a happy and friendly forum. :thumbsup:

:NGAUGE: :NGaugeForum: :NGaugersRule:

point blank

Thanks Tank for the hard work that you and the crew have put into the forum.
It may still be in it's infancy compared to the other forums but it is already my favourite and the one that I go to first.  :thumbsup:

cloughie

well Chris, I do`nt know about the other 149 people on this forum but it works for me and it is down to you and admin for getting it of the ground and keeping it going for that I thank you(even if you have not got any steamers, I forgive you- just :P) :-* :-[ :thumbsup:
cloughie
am I there yet

Tank

Thanks Point Blank.  A lovely comment!   :)

Thanks you too Cloughie.  Actually, I do have a kettle, but for a future project. :thumbsup:  It's only had a trial run, just after I bought it 3 years ago. ;D  I am tempted to get the Waddon Terrier actually, as I'm only 2 miles from there (horrible place, but great history)! ;D

Lawrence

I agree with point blank, I now rarely visit the other forums that I am a member of.  I find too that I am learning more pertinent stuff on here, and finding a great range of modelling and interests.

I also have to log in here about a dozen times a day to keep on top of you lot  ::) and there has been a lot going on behind the scenes that members may not be aware of but Tank has done a great job of keeping it all together  :thumbsup:

anselm

It's brilliant!  As someone who has only recently returned to model trains and new to n gauge, I find this a really useful forum for ideas.   :thumbsup:

Mustermark

Yes, I agree. Great forum.  Fun, interesting and informative... and all N gauge!
Thanks to the team for organizing it and to all the members for making it a friendly place to visit.  It's the forum I go to first too>
Here's to more new members...  :beers:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

porkie

Thats great news,

Well done Tank for all your hard work on the site..  :beers:

I love the fact its all N gauge, and have seen great layouts and items being made.

:Class37: :NGFWagonTour: :NGFWagonTour: :Class31:

:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

jonclox

Well done the admins. and their mottly crew for all the work they do to get/keep the board running along the right tracks through in their plush fiddle yard that we cannot enter.  :thumbsup:
Strange as it may seem.....Congratulations to the members who support that mottly crew and behave (?) themselves when posting and giving eachother help and advice
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

findus

Quote from: point blank on March 26, 2011, 01:46:21 PM
Thanks Tank for the hard work that you and the crew have put into the forum.
It may still be in it's infancy compared to the other forums but it is already my favourite and the one that I go to first.  :thumbsup:

I agree 100% such a nice friendly funny bunch of people able to enjoy a hobbie without being put down or made to feel rubbish compared to the next, i feel right at home here and once i take delivery from tank of his amazing layout i can join in more with the modeling side of things  ;D

Im counting down the days 6 days too go  :beers: :beers:

Chris

Another major milestone reached. Things are looking good for this forum and rightly so. Well done to all involved with setting this up.

tadpole

:beers:all round
Two rails good. Three better.

Geoff

I have to admit this is a very good forum with lots of friendly advice, I am a moderator on a caravan forum and that is hardwork but it does have a large membership, and I hope this forum stays friendly, I would like to thank all the folks who have helped me up to now and the future, well done Tank and lets hope the forum membership steadily grows.
:A1Tornado: :Carriage: :Carriage: :Carriage:
:thumbsup:

Geoff

SymonC

Hi all,

I've recently joined as I was very impressed by the advice (and the humour ;D) on the forum.

I shall be shortly starting on building an n gauge layout having been away from my hobby for far too many years.

I'm awaiting delivery of a 6ft by 2ft 6ins baseboard so I'm busy planning my track layout!  I have about 20 odd ideas so far!

Of course if someone would like to design a track plan for me....................................... :D

I'm using Fleischmann track that I bought years ago, I have plenty to fill that space!

cloughie

Quote from: tadpole on March 27, 2011, 07:39:00 PM
:beers:all round
Thats very good of you tadpole, I think I will have a pint of brandy and coke(no ice) :) :beers:
cloughie
am I there yet

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations