Bachmann collectors club website

Started by Fardap, January 14, 2020, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Not sure all functions of the website work yet. Hitting the 'Service sheets' at the bottom of the Home page does nothing.

scruff

See they've got rid of the availability section too..

Bang goes my financial planning!

Cheers
Mark

Newportnobby

Quote from: scruff on February 05, 2020, 06:02:51 PM
See they've got rid of the availability section too..

More to the point, they can't be held to anything, Mark. :no:

Philip.

Has anyone tried to renew membership online recently?

I keep getting "We're sorry. An internal error prevents the completion of your request." when I try to add it to the shopping cart.

I may try phoning later, see if I can get through.

Philip.

Spoke to Henry and renewed over the phone  :D :thumbsup:

dannyboy

Quote from the latest Bachmann email received yesterday -

We are pleased to announce that the Collectors Club Website is running and fully functional and we would like to thank all members for their patience and support during the period of maintenance. You can renew your membership and purchase products in the normal way through the Club website here using the email you registered with as your username and your password.

For members who have never logged into the new website you will need to reset your password BEFORE logging in for the first time. Passwords are encrypted for your security and so could not be carried over from the old website to the new one.
  My underlining - might make a difference. :hmmm:

I renewed a few weeks ago, but over the telephone.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Philip.

Quote from: dannyboy on April 09, 2020, 12:24:18 PM
Quote from the latest Bachmann email received yesterday -

We are pleased to announce that the Collectors Club Website is running and fully functional and we would like to thank all members for their patience and support during the period of maintenance. You can renew your membership and purchase products in the normal way through the Club website here using the email you registered with as your username and your password.

For members who have never logged into the new website you will need to reset your password BEFORE logging in for the first time. Passwords are encrypted for your security and so could not be carried over from the old website to the new one.
  My underlining - might make a difference. :hmmm:

I renewed a few weeks ago, but over the telephone.

Did all that, could log in OK, but it wouldn't let me add my renewal to the cart.

dannyboy

Maybe the site is not as "fully functional" as they thought.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations