N'spirations4 is now out and available

Started by cloughie, March 15, 2011, 08:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloughie

did

am I there yet

Tank

Yes it's fine!   ;)  I've heard nothing but good reviews about them.

cloughie

h
am I there yet

Tank

:smiley-laughing:  We are all equal here, I just have more buttons to push!  :thumbsup: ;D  Yes, me noggin' is feeling the cold snap!  Off to work in two hours. ::)

cloughie

b
am I there yet

swanmark

Can anyone tell me if there is a similar publication for continental N Gauge please

REFaust

I'll be picking up my copy at next weekend Ally Pally show

R E Faust

H

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on March 20, 2011, 04:30:36 PM
aaargh!!!

Hmm, on some forums that type of posting would be considered trolling. What's it supposed to mean?

H.

findus

H

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on March 20, 2011, 04:55:07 PM
hmmm it means aaaargh

Oh dear, how sad. Sounds like you need to visit a doctor. Let's hope it's not catching.

H.

cloughie

now now lads lets not get overheated, or, calm down it`s only a commercial
H, BT is a loon, but he is our loon and we love him for being a loon,if you look at BT`s post you will find that he takes a lighthearted outlook on life, which puts a smile on my face everytime, now if you cannot cope with BT, please do not take the bait
cloughie
am I there yet

Lawrence

Perhaps an opportunity to remind all members of the NGF Code of Conduct  :thumbsup:

Now back on topic please lads & lassies

H

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on March 20, 2011, 11:21:23 PM
yeah  well i think you need serious attitude therapy, dont come on here throwing your authority like you do on the other forums, as we are all mates on herewhy dont you go back to nrm 

Yep, here we have the man who can dish it out but can't take a little ribbing back.

H.

point blank

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on March 21, 2011, 08:11:58 PM
oh i can take ribbing no problem, as much as i dish it out  :thumbsup: but i cant take opinionated rude abrupt thread hyjacking people like you >:(
BT correct me if I am wrong but that is just what you have done here?
Just an observation.

Lawrence

Time, Gentlemen please!!

I will ask you both to look again at your posts, self moderate and get on with the business of discussing model railways.

Thank you

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations