Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Good luck, buddy.  :thumbsup:

In the long term, this time next year or even sooner, it'll be behind you, maybe with you wondering why you got so worried.  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

good luck with your new venture whatever they may be. I think your idea of AWS is a good one. As someone who has just been called out of retirement for a project I have found most of the project apart from my bit is AWS based so a very good choice of training.
cheers
Graham

guest311

50th wedding anniversary today !

hell you don't serve that long for murder  :no:

TrevL

Congratulations, or not as the case might be. :D
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

guest311

thanks, Trevl, I always say the first 13 months were the best, as we married in the wednesday, and I flew out to RAF Muharraq on the thursday for a 13 month unaccompanied posting  :smiley-laughing:

needless to say, I always get a very frosty look from SWMBO when I say that  :-[

Newportnobby

Congrats to you both but I hope SWMBO is not looking over your shoulder as you may not survive the day! :worried:

dannyboy

Congratulations to you both.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

RailGooner

Congratulations Mr & Mrs class37025 and here's to the next 50! :beers:

Malc

I was at an anniversary do and I asked my mate, "how many years is it?" He replied,"we've had 13 very happy years. It's not bad out of 26." Unfortunately, his better half overheard the remark and gave him a clip round the ear.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

daffy

Happy 50th Anniversary!👍🎊🎉🎈🎉🎊🎈😄

They say the first 50 are the hardest. :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

guest311

thank goodness for that  :smiley-laughing:

Skyline2uk

Congratulations to you @class37025 , as we near our 2nd anniversary I hope to emulate the pair of you.

It would seem after falling out with them last week, the eBay gods once again smile on me.

Put a cheeky offer in on 7x Farish EWS HTAs and would you believe it was accepted.

Been after some for ages, never had the cash.

Got lots of bits on their way to the n gauge stash, do like a parcel or two   :D

Skyline2uk

Jack

Nice box of goodies marked "Kato Precision Railway Models" arrived Wednesday after Easter BH from one of our Forum sponsors', Keith Blanchard of Train Trax, (best prices – no connection to TT).

Anyrail plan went to plan, layout track was temporary wired and all stock fully tested, firstly under DC then DCC. Only one small problem and that was down to the uneven track work in one area due to the temporary wiring.

The plan included using 2 No6 points, 12 No4 points and 3 double crossover points (2 No4's each). Very happy to report that all stock went through all the No4 points with no problems. I even sent trains in all directions at above protypical speeds, everything between HSTs and a Class 45 "Royal Signals", I don't own any 'Kettles' so no boggy trucks to worry about. I did make sure that there was at least a short piece of straight track at the toe end of each set of points.

I did do some through testing with some No4 points before I committed to my plans, I purchased a Kato V4 pack to add to my Kato M1 (my 'running in' track) to do the testing.

The only small problem is that No1 Daughter has just moved flats which meant a trip to a Swedish Emporium for flat pack stuff so she has my cordless drill/screwdriver so I cant start the permanent laying of track, Oh well.... :)

Cornish Clay Traffic running on Kato rails!!

Happy Days!  :claphappy:
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

TrevL

Good opportunity to treat youself to a new Drill/driver. ;)
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations