N-Gauge Loco Numbering decals for Terrier

Started by N_GaugeModeller, November 04, 2019, 10:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N_GaugeModeller

I am in the process of re-painting my Dapol Terrier, changing it to one of the BR versions, I have the BR Logo Decals but am struggling with the cab side numbers, fox don't do any sets for the terrier only individual numbers which are far too small for my eyes so what I need are complete sets  in 326xx which are much easier to apply.

Railtec do a custom set which would have been ideal but they are not producing any at the moment.

Are their any other decal companies in the UK that produce complete cab side number sets for the terriers in N.

Thanks

NGM
There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

You don't need to point out my errors.  Thanks

exmouthcraig

The 3 companies I use,

Fox
Steve at Railtec
Chris at Cambridge Custom Transfers

Fox will produce one offs occasionally but no idea on lead time or costs, to be fair 1 number set might not be worth their while.

Steve will do custom sets but like you know have to wait

Chris wont entertain loco numbers as I have asked to save me using individual Fox to provide me with what I want.

So unfortunately it is a wait it out till Steve is producing or have a go yourself, I know someone managed to produced very small numbers for his Class 33 ???? On decal sheet on his home computer and printer.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations