Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDunn

Quote from: newportnobby on April 20, 2015, 02:40:31 PM
Better also ask who last had the thermometer and where, George :worried:
And given it's spring ... beware of daffodils !  :o

GeeBee

Change of subject just spent the last 2 weeks chasing a short circuit round the layout finally caught the little b..... and now all loops have power and run just got to re clean all the track now  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

mr bachmann

took the car for MOT to-day , if failed on the tyres  :(  - but the man passed it  :) as he said its pre 1960 anyway ,  so i bought 3 new tyres from the same garage but had to fit them myself as they are on split rim's , as they would'nt be responsible for 'nipping' the tubes .

Bealman

Quote from: railsquid on April 20, 2015, 03:53:31 PM
Quote from: Bealman on April 20, 2015, 11:06:22 AM
It's gettin' on here in Oz.... nearly past me bedtime.

Witches? No prizes at stake? ....?

Please tell - the tears are runnin' down me legs  :worried:  :uneasy:

All is revealed...  :claphappy:
Thanks! I can sleep at night now!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

paulprice

Well on Sunday after spraying my left hand a nice satin black, yes I know I should have worn a glove. The problem was I did but on the hand I was holding the spray can with....don't ask

Anyway I ran out of spray paint, and in a fit of anger, painted a loco by brush with some humbrol satin black, and guess what the finish is better than the sprayed model. RESULT   :claphappy:

MikeDunn

Hmmmm .... do I put this in the Happy Thread or the Angry Thread ....  I think I'll settle for cowardice  :laugh:

25th anniversary today ... just back from a meal with SWMBO at our local ...

Very nice ... she had the chicken breast, I went for ribeye steak, we're both happy  :D  Of course, two bottles of a nice rose wine probable has something to do with that !!!  :P

MikeDunn

steve836

Yes. Well done, you've just finished your apprenticeship! :claphappy:
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

jonclox

John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Sprintex

Don't often post in here but something exceptional has happened :)

My other half Clare has been managing a 3-piece Electronic Dance band in her spare time with a view to making a full-time job of Artist Management. Last night they played their first major gig performing their own material at the O2 Academy in Islington and went down an absolute  storm! 8)

They now have three separate music companies wanting meetings to discuss getting their album and some single releases from it out there, including RCA Records :music:

Probably not to many people's taste here but there's some sample tracks HERE if you're interested in dance music :thumbsup:

Paul

dannyboy

Sprintex - that is a good voice the singer has and some decent music. Hope things go well for the group and your Claire. David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Malc

Dance Band???? Tried doing a waltz to Livin it up and I think I've slipped a disk. But nice sounds nevertheless. Hope things go OK for them and Claire.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bob Tidbury

I wish Clare good luck ,not a bad sound not quite my music I love  RUMER.
Bob

JBQFC

have done some work on my layout today the first modeling done for about a year apart from a small bit of work on some stock earlier in the year
so feeling very happy  :bounce:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations