Look out I'm back from the "Dead "

Started by QLD KID, June 06, 2019, 02:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QLD KID

G'day All,
While posting anything was always a challenge for me as never knew what to say. I did always enjoy reading other posts and will always remember with great fondness meeting some of you some years ago while in The U K and I still have those friendships to this day. I have been diabolically crook as two Dogs left out in a Blizzard for a month for the last few years but finally, at Bloody last I am coming good. I even feel like my old self again which was disappointing to my Margaret who was hoping for further improvement. Women!! one can never please them.
I have also had the drama of moving house 3 years back as we had to be closer to Townsville Hospital so consequently I also had to cut my N Scale Layout into 3 sections to move it but there is a Sliver Lining !! The Treasurer forked out for a new 10 Meter X 5 Meter Train Shed and I have been slaving away making one Layout from 3 bits for the last few months and thought it was time to try posting again hopefully with more success.
I wish all in the Forum Best Wishes and Kind Regards from Sunny Australia.
Denis May The Qld Kid.
Never take Life too serious we are never going to make it out alive.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

port perran

Welcome back Dennis.
I was only a few days ago looking at the picture of you at Boscarne Junction on the Bodmin & Wenford Railway .
Good to have you back on here
Martin
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

crewearpley40

Or is it lazarus. Seriously welcome back to the happy n gauge forum

RailGooner

oscar

Best wishes on your "resurrection"!

Pete

QLD KID

:thankyousign:
G'day  All,
Thank you indeed for your kind thoughts. My G/Father said to me many years ago " Don't take Life too serious as none of us will make it out alive ." I Fair Dinkum live by that and if there is a Yarn/Joke to tell, I'm in the middle of it. Time for a example methinks. A Man was having ED issues so his Wife sends him to the new Indian Doctor in town Dr Rasheeni. The Doc says to him " I am going to give to you a ancient Indian potion, very strong so treat it with respect." he continued " After you drink it recite then spell 123, it will not stop working until you cease the spell by saying 1234 then it will not work again for 1 Month " he says.
He rushes home and says to his Wife " Upstairs quick and watch this. " When they get to the bedroom he drops his clothes, drinks the potion and says " 123 " In a Flash he is like a 18 year old and rearing to go.
As his Wife undresses  quickly she says " What's  the 123for ? " The moral of the story is don't end a sentence with a preposition or you may end up with a dangling participle.
Cheers All, Denis.
Never take Life too serious we are never going to make it out alive.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations