Lost lamb....no thanks to Aspire Gifts & Models

Started by CeeDee, January 25, 2020, 01:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CeeDee

I am not one to complain about companies who supply our hobby but in the case of Aspire Gifts & Models I must make an exception. I cannot begin to express my disappointment and disbelief of how this small company manages to stay solvent – its communications and customer service is simply non-existent.  My case involves two small packets of N scale sheep.  Needing these to complete the rural part of my layout, I ordered the correct items I required from the company's website on Nov 19th 2019.  When the items failed to arrive in due time,  I phoned the company only to be told that "they only use Hermes now and that deliveries usually take 5-7 days".  Christmas came and went with my continuing to phone Aspire Gifts & Models to enquire the whereabouts of my sheep.  Nothing.... In the new year a package from the company turned up.  Delighted I set about planning deployment of my flock only to discover that Aspire Gifts and Models had sent me OO scale sheep.  After contacting the company once again, I sent this item back to them via First class post which they received within a day.  Since the beginning of January I have been promised several times that the matter is being dealt with and checked. I asked them to forget the order and simply refund me my money plus the return postage but: nothing... 

We are approaching the end of the month and I have received no communication nor response from Aspire Gifts and Models. Take my advice :  leave well alone. On the basis of my experience don't touch them with a barge pole. Totally useless.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations