Just in case anyone really believes Covid-19 is a hoax

Started by Newportnobby, July 13, 2020, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

keithfre

Good, all helps to clean the gene pool of idiots...

Chris Morris

Working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play.
Steve Marriott / Ronnie Lane

Newportnobby

It seems the youth of the world just believe themselves to be invincible. I also read of residents in Magaluf going ape because young Brits were getting pi drunk, not wearing face masks, ignoring separation rules and jumping up and down on cars in protest at bars shutting at 2 a.m.
Who raised these cretins? And to think these yobs might breed ::)

N_GaugeModeller

Trouble is these young yobs are the offspring of the yobs from less than 20 years ago and we know how bad that lot were, it will only get worse  :censored:

Still back on the Covid front, 5 of my Neighbours went down with it, 2 died and 3 recovered.

Interestingly 4 of the five picked it up after being admitted to the locsl hospital for other health issues.

NGM
There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

You don't need to point out my errors.  Thanks

stevewalker

Although I only know three people that have had it, one had it very mildly, one felt absolutely rotten for a week, the third died. Although the risks to the young are low, they still risk spreading it to those whose risks are much higher.

woodbury22uk

Based on my brief trip to the supermarket today the overall feeling I got was of "complacency". I was one of only a few wearing a mask, and shoppers of all ages were wandering around in their old pre-covid trance without any attempts at keeping apart from others. Now the Government in England has said face coverings will be compulsory in 10 days time. Will anyone of these comply before that?
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

railsquid

Wow, 10 days? They really want to make sure the horse is out of sight before bolting, sorry wedging some damp newspaper under the stable door.

Greetings from Japan, where there is no legal requirement to wear facemasks but everyone  does (and also we got free facemasks from the government).

Newportnobby

The crazy thing is we're going to have to wear face masks in retail premises but cafés, pubs and restaurants are exempt for the obvious reasons. The shop unions are saying it's not up to their members to challenge anyone with no mask as they have no powers, and the police are saying the shop owners should stop people entering if they have no mask, on the basis if staff ring the police it's hardly likely the perp is going to hang around to be arrested/fined.
I can understand why it's all being attempted but it's just ludicrous to expect either side to enforce it and there will be nutters who follow the 'infringement of my civil rights' claim.

Bealman

Yeah, it's the lack of clear direction that causes confusion and therefore causes further spread.

NSW have now put restrictions back in place after a breakout in a pub in SW Sydney. This thing ain't over yet!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

snitchthebudgie

Quote from: Newportnobby on July 13, 2020, 07:13:24 PM
It seems the youth of the world just believe themselves to be invincible. I also read of residents in Magaluf going ape because young Brits were getting pi drunk, not wearing face masks, ignoring separation rules and jumping up and down on cars in protest at bars shutting at 2 a.m.
Who raised these cretins? And to think these yobs might breed ::)

They've been breeding continuously.....   :hmmm: :hmmm:

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

― Socrates

N_GaugeModeller

The rot set in when they gave them rights and then stupidly told them they have rights

You cant touch me has been heard ever since  :thumbsup:
There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

You don't need to point out my errors.  Thanks

Simon D.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations