DNS Issues???

Started by Calnefoxile, December 31, 2012, 07:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calnefoxile

Where have you been for the last couple of hours????

I've been trying to get on here with no success, all I kept getting was "Internet Explorer unable to locate website"

I didn't know what to do with myself  :o :o

But anyway now you're back and SWMBO wants to drag me of my computer, because we've got some friends coming round for a New Years do :beers: :beers:

Unfortunately I'm on call  :( :( and so cannot partake in the copious amounts of  :beers: that will be drunk tonight.  :'( :'(

Anyway, must go to another topic to update that with what Santa has just delivered to me  :D :D

Regards

Neal.

davidjhope

Same things been happening to me.
???

Claude Dreyfus

Thank heavens for that! Thought Tank and the mods had scarpered with the raffle prizes!  :D

Oldman

Been asleep since 4 o'clock so not noticed..
Seems to be a bit hit and miss getting on ,  took about 3 attempts just now
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Sprintex

Yep, was down for a couple of hours at least, glad it's back now as I have naff all else to do tonight!  :D

Paul

swisstony

The BBC model B crashed and it had to be failed over onto the backup Acorn Electron...took a while to load the tapes I hear ;)

Tank

Hi all,

We've had big server issues.  I'll put more information on the forum soon when everything has settled down a bit (and I find the Anadin Extra)!!!!!

Chris
P.S.  I still have the raffle money!  ;)  :D

port perran

Glad to be back on line !!
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Tank on December 31, 2012, 07:34:09 PM
Chris

Never doubted you for a second  :worried: :worried:

Now that Pengy is another matter ;) ;)

Regards

Neal.

Tank

Pengi

Quote from: Calnefoxile on December 31, 2012, 08:02:06 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 31, 2012, 07:34:09 PM
Chris

Never doubted you for a second  :worried: :worried:

Now that Pengy is another matter ;) ;)

Regards

Neal.

Eh - what have I done now :laugh:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

EtchedPixels

Seems to be internet yo-yo day. I guess a lot of providers are doing updates and the like. My ADSL link has disappeared at the moment but on the cable modem link instead - means my email isn't getting delivered though 8(
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations