Lytchett Manor Models / GEM closing

Started by Dr Al, March 10, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe cassidy

Hope all goes well mate.

Best regards,

Joe

Lytchett Manor

Just an update, I am slowly recovering from the surgery. this one seems to be taking longer than last years operation.  I am slowly putting the pages back on to the website, so please keep looking.  Some of the very slow selling items are being removed, other that are being removed are because of moulds burnt out/ R-t-R items now available.

This does NOT mean in any way that I am giving up, it is infact the opposite, I am working on new items and new lines to bring in but this does take time, and with my health the way it is it is taking longer.  Feel free to post this message on to any other Forums i.e  rmweb etc.

All I ask is when you place an order as everything is now cast to order, please don't email after sometimes 3 days saying "where is my order?"  I will get everyone's order done, but all I ask is you give me time.  If you need something urgently then please email before hand, as it may be something that I can cast quickly.  Email me and I will do my best to email you back the same day.

Happy Modelling

Matthew

Newportnobby

That's great to hear and I hope your recovery goes well. It's more important than our hobby!

Caz

"What he said" and thanks for the update.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Bealman

As one who has been in hospital since Jan 23 and is facing a  5th lot of surgery this week, you have my full sympathies, but also my admiration that you're continuing on with the business.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

javlinfaw7

Thank you for excellent  service in the past ,and looking forward to further transactions in future, but please look after yourself, health is definitely more important.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations