The last train of 2012

Started by findus, December 31, 2012, 08:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findus

Well the year is almost up and lucky me im playing trains with my daughter,
our last train is about to leave the lego platform we made.

Thomas and a rake of ballast wagons, poor Annie and Clarabelle left in the sidings.

What will your last run be?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO ALL  :beers: :beers:

port perran

About to have my final "run" of 2012.
Will probably run all trains and locos.
Happy New Year to All.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Tonight I har mostly been running:-

Blue Pullman
Western Fusilier
Old Poole Windsor Castle
Dapol Britannia "Tornado"
Dapol A4 Wild Swan
Dapol 121

davieb

i have been running in my new Britannia

it is smooth and quiet  :thumbsup:

but it has started to try and cook its tender  :veryangry:
without anything behind it  :o

looks like its going back in the new year  :'(

all the best

dave  :beers:

longbridge

Last three locos running for 2012 was my new Christmas presents that arrived after Christmas,  Farish BR 2.6.4T, BR Black5 and BR 94xx, all ran well and a nice finish to a very difficult year.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

port perran

Last train has run for 2012.
Dapol Panier with a local goods followed by a Prarie with the last 2 coach train to Truro.
Both ran very well.
See you Next Year !
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Pete @ EGLM

The Blue Pullman will probably get a another run before midnight as I have to pass the layout to get to the beer fridge.

Happy New Year to all.

Pete

JonHarbour

The last thing I ran in 2012 was the Xmas present WD 2-8-0 pulling a few wagons on my local club's DC layout. Hadn't gotten to chipping it then, which I have now, so it will also most likely be the first run on 2013 but perhaps with a slightly more significant load on the club DCC layout!
Still planning a layout...

Sprintex

The last train of 2012 in this house is the £9.99 out of Home Bargains christmas train that runs round the bottom of the tree!  :D

Paul

StufromEGDL

Hi Gang;

Last train ran several weeks agon on Pete @EGLM's layout. Was either a Dapol B/G 122 or a Farish Coal 37229....can't remember which??  Was sharing the loops with the Blue Pullman.

Workbench starting tomorrow with some new projects!!

Later & HNY;
STU from EGDL..
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

Pete @ EGLM

And the first train of 2013 is the Blue Pullman, whilst on the way to the fridge again!

Pete @ EGLM

1936ace

Last nigit i ran with My order son Mitchel the blue pullman, a 37 on a top train and the 5mt with sound on a stanier coach heritage train. Zac ran his hst but the session was cut short so we could drive into town for the family fireworks
Bart

bbdave

My last train wasn't a model but was the trip into Exeter central yesterday to visit the Trains and Track model shop but a great trip at high tide with the waves coming over and i hopefully now have a club i can attend and run my trains fingers crossed.

I seem to have had to much mulled cider last night  :beers: nursing a sore head this morning

Dave

kaiwhara

My last train was driving from Waitakere to Westfield empty on a 6 car SA set at stupid oclock at night so I could go home!!  :sleep:
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations