DJModels Ltd Press release - 18th October 2015

Started by Caz, October 18, 2015, 11:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les1952

Some will be aware that Hornby announced a OO Q6 at Warley, showing final livery samples.

Just to remind folks what a Q6 is, it is a beefy 0-8-0 of NER ancestry which worked quite a long way off-region, and which survived to the last day of steam on the NER proper in 1967.

Dave has, in consequence, withdrawn his.  However, as a deal of CAD work had been done this will be transferred to the N-gauge Q6 model.

The Q6 in N remains in the queue of models being worked on (and will have moved up a place)

My OO Q6 having been cancelled I'm upping my N-gauge pre-order with Sherwood Models from two to three.  Nothing to pay until Sherwood have them in stock.

All the best
Les

MacRat

Branchie

Newportnobby

Quote from: Branchie on March 19, 2016, 08:41:01 PM
^ Good to see some progress ....

True. But while you folks who order pristine ones will be happily playing with them I'll still be waiting the weathered versions (date unknown) :'(

talisman56

Quote from: MacRat on April 26, 2016, 05:23:02 PM
Update: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/110632-djmodels-n-gauge-mermaid-ep1-sample/#entry2286166

Just had a look - fantastic looking model, the chassis detail is an art form in itself. My CC is cowering in the corner at the moment.

The Rapido couplers look absolutely huge, good job there's a standard NEM pocket so something more subtle can be substituted...
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Branchie

Looks really good. I'll be wanting about 10 of those then.

Jamie

JBQFC

having seen them now i think my order for ten will be going up a bit
this model has been on my wish list for about 20 years

Newportnobby

Stunning model. :drool:
Shame I'll have to wait longer then those taking pristine versions as I want mine weathered :(

Chetcombe

Very impressive looking model. Good to see some progress on Dave's N gauge range, I will certainly be signing up for a few Mermaids
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Hailstone

Tank

Would be helpful to us all if the updates were posted on here by DJM. Seems to have gone very quiet from Dave. ???

DJM Dave

lol, no not at all guys,

The pics are exclusive to BRM/RMW which is why they aren't on my website either.

Once i get the Mermaid back (it came in and went out immediately to the press) i'll take pics and post them here.
Apologies but it was part of an exclusivity deal i had with them that's finished from this model.

Cheers
Dave
N gauge Model Railway locomotive and rolling stock manufacturer.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations