Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on October 08, 2015, 08:22:55 PM
I have just spoken to Mick and been my usual sympathetic self  :D So if you are reading this mate, I forgot to bagsy your class 101 if it all goes Pete Tong  ;)  ;D ;D

@Lawrence
Just 'cos I nicked your Vomitburger in Burger King last weekend :P

Lawrence

Quote from: scotsoft on October 08, 2015, 08:34:52 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on October 07, 2015, 08:31:56 PM
Immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:

Mick, how come you have a double heart, are you some sort of Time Lord?

Cheers John.

Ah! That would explain a lot John, like how he ordered a cheeseburger and ended up with a double bacon cheeseburger!  One for each heart you see  ;)  Had I known this obviously I would have happily handed it over, no questions asked  :confused1:

Newportnobby

Some folks can be very touchy when you nick their meal :-X

Bealman

I actually quite like the burgers at Burger King  :uneasy:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

GeeBee

Just read all this Mick sorry to hear that, all best wishes for a speedy result
Regards
Graham

lil chris

Sorry to hear your bad news Mick, perhaps those Burgers were a bad idea anyway you need to eat a bit healthier something I try to do but not very successfully. Get well soon!, I look forward to seeing you at Bamber Bridge.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

mk1gtstu

Best wishes from me Mick, hope all goes well for you, take it easy! :thumbsup:

cheers, Stu.
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

Skyline2uk

Best wishes Mick  :thumbsup:

Skyline2uk

MalcolmInN

Unhappy is :-
When you wake up in the morning
({Frankie} no, wait, titter ye not {/Howerd} )
quiet in the back row :)

,, and find there is only air hissing out of your tap .
You then have to send out for a bottle of water with which to take your pills :(

Happy is :-
when the culprits are found digging a Cribbins down the lane and offer a free bottle of water !
Saved from the clutches of Tesco, phew   :)

David Asquith

An operation for Christmas Mick?  That's different.  All I want is a new train!  Best wishes and I'm sure it will all go well and you are soon enjoying the benefits.

kind regards

Dave

Newportnobby

Quote from: Espantrainfan on October 19, 2015, 04:46:30 PM
An operation for Christmas Mick?  That's different. 

:laughabovepost: :laugh:

Timing unknown, Dave, as I've still to hear when I can see a consultant.
I'm determined to get my Poppylino so must last until at least next March or so :D

David Asquith

I'm sure you will be around for many more Marches than the next one.  I hope so any way.  What would the forum be without you?  Sane and boring?

kind regards

Dave

paulprice

Quote from: newportnobby on October 19, 2015, 08:57:40 PM
Quote from: Espantrainfan on October 19, 2015, 04:46:30 PM
An operation for Christmas Mick?  That's different. 

:laughabovepost: :laugh:

Timing unknown, Dave, as I've still to hear when I can see a consultant.
I'm determined to get my Poppylino so must last until at least next March or so :D

You should have said something at the Warrington exhibition, I know when they told me I had heart failure the family said the diagnosis was wrong, and they wanted visual proof that I don't have a swinging brick where my heart should be...how rude

Newportnobby

Nobby's run of bad luck continues.................

Having decided to have a running session on 'Kimbolted' this morning I placed one of my Farish Warships on the track only to find that, while it's been sleeping in its box, it has split a gear. Worse was to come as, whilst retrieving said Warship, my sleeve caught my weathered class 37 and it plummeted 4ft to the tiled floor of my mancave with a terrible crash, resulting in quite a few pieces scattered round the floor :doh: Having placed the chassis back on the track, the crash has resulted in at least one split gear also :'( :'(
Most embarrassing as this is the first loco I've 'dropped' in 30 years of N gaugeing :-[
Anything further would have to be :censored:

Bob Tidbury

Been there done that got the tea shirt ,I learnt my lesson I now wear a short sleeved shirt when I'm down the shed even if it's cold ,in the winter I might put the portable gas fire on if I am staying down for a running session ,and can afford the gas.
Bob

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations