what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

The counterpoint between Dave Swarbrick's violin and Richard Thompson's guitar is incredible to listen to..............

Fairport Convention - Sloth

oscar

Smooth '70s..................(I know!)  :'(

Dorsetmike

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Jerry Howlett

The X Factor!!!!!  Owe it to Mrs H , see todays Happy Thread........
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Tank

I can't stop listening to it.  8 times in a row so far whilst at my work desk!!!!

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Mr chapman

Back to my roots... cowboys from hell and ride the lightning LOUD! neighbours on both sides are on holiday. Its great :) Tomorrow is killing is my business
DCC southern modeller

Tank

Quote from: Mr chapman on October 09, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
Back to my roots... cowboys from hell and ride the lightning LOUD! neighbours on both sides are on holiday. Its great :) Tomorrow is killing is my business

Good bit of thrash! :headbang:

Newportnobby

Whenever I play some metal the neighbours bang on the wall for more.........at least I think that's what they're doing :-\ >:D

Malc

My neighbour was ringing my door bell at 2 o'clock this morning. It was a good job I was still up, playing my bag pipes!
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

EtchedPixels

Learing to play 'Ace of Spades' - good job our neighbours are businesses so absent in the evening  :)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Mr chapman

Quote from: newportnobby on October 09, 2013, 10:49:31 PM

Whenever I play some metal the neighbours bang on the wall for more.........at least I think that's what they're doing :-\ >:D
Classic :D Its surprising how many railway modellers are metal heads. EP, bass or guitar?
DCC southern modeller

mr bachmann

to think I had neighbours like you lot , but they couldnt compeete with my Argo  records ...
( Trains from Tyne Dock did the job  :laugh: )

mr bachmann

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Mr chapman on October 10, 2013, 03:01:27 PM
Classic :D Its surprising how many railway modellers are metal heads. EP, bass or guitar?

Guitar (badly at this point). I think the rest of the household prefers it when I'm doing harp practice 8)

EtchedPixels

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations