what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Build up to the greatest show on earth

Go Ravens!
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Quote from: Pengy on February 03, 2013, 10:08:56 PM
Build up to the greatest show on earth

Go Ravens!

Lights out - everyone in ;D Trust you're happy with the result, Pengy?
Not a classic game but a good 'un.

Meanwhile......................................cop for this

Steve Hackett -- Shadow Of The Hierophant.

Tank

I'm at work and just about to start painting some Class 08's....  Don't tell the boss!!! :P :)  Anyway, currently listening to some punk....

Combat 84
The Casualties
Red Alert
The 4 Skins

Oldman

The little dog snoring.
Have migraine so no music on.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

1936ace

Currently what ever is on radio, it's that mega mix continuous club music not that bad I like it because one of the old blokes doesn't.

Anyway tank, I won't tell your boss if yOu don't tell my boss I'm half way through making wire looms for 120 seep point motors and Gary is building hand made points.

Bart

Dock Shunter

In a Country/Southern rock mood this morning so....Waylon Jennings and a bit of The Marshall Tucker Band.. :thumbsup:

Malc

You can't beat a bit of Mr McGuin and Mr Crosby & co. Still good after 40+ years.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

MJdJ

Songs from Genesis' Gabriel era:

.....Watcher of the Skies, Firth of Fifth, Dancing with the Moonlit Knight, Musical Box, Get 'em out by Friday.....

Am coming back to these every once and while. Haven't listened to them for years, but when I hear them again now it's like reuniting with old friends  :)

Agrippa

Talksport radio.....AKA 500  different ways of talking about Frank Lampard.
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

EtchedPixels

Dafydd Iwan - Yma O Hyd

Must be too much rugby  :angel:

Although I'll certainly never forgot hearing it sung by Dafyddd Iwan  (and by everyone present !) at a Cymdeithas gig in Swansea. You couldn't have cut the atmosphere with a knife - you'd have needed a chainsaw  :)

Rhondda Grey

And Max Boyce at this best - as a folk singer rather than comedian

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Paul B

I seem to be in a bit of a 'Rock Chick' mood at the moment (and at my age!  :-[ ) so am listening to Pink's latest album that I got for Christmas - The Truth About Love. I think she is a great singer with one hell of an attitude!
LNER and PKP fan in the home of the GWR!

Lankyman

The choir and organ of Norwich Cathedral.

Ron
Ron

bridgiesimon

I am sitting at my work desk detailing gardens and listending to the same band that oscar prestorius has been - 'Bullet for my Valentine' - oops, too soon?

Serious though, I am listening to Bullet for my Valentine, their new album was released on Monday  its called 'temper temper' and is most excellent!!!!

Simon

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations