Join in with the NGF Raffle

Started by guest2, November 14, 2011, 06:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

It brings me great pleasure to announce the N Gauge Forum's 1st birthday on the 15th November 2011!

A huge thank you to all of the members and NGF staff for helping to make this such a great place for people to learn, share, and help others with this great hobby of ours.  It has really come a long way and has become more popular than I could imagine.  Hopefully we can interact more with the manufacturers, the NGS, and other groups and companies in the future.

To celebrate this occasion of our 1st year, Christmas, and New Year, myself and the NGF Staff have organised a raffle with some superb prizes kindly donated to us from various companies in the modelling world.  I wish to thank all of the moderators for their hard work in getting these prizes, as well as them all donating prizes as well.  I also wish to thank the companies who gave generously:- County Rolling Stock/N'Tastic Shop, Dapol, Electra Graphics, Etched Pixels, Lendons of Cardiff, Model Rail, Modelenium, NTrain, Scalescenes, Modellers Mecca and Transport Models.

The prizes are:-

1.    Dapol Platinum - B1 BR Black Early Crest 61097 (ND120B)
2.    Graham Farish - Class 55 Locomotive 55 008 "The Green Howards" BR Blue (371-278)
3.    Dapol Platinum, Tornado, DCC Ready,  Brittannia Pacific 70022 ND-095G
4.    Dapol ND-050 Class 66 Freightliner 66 545
5.    GWR Sand Van - Limited Edition
6.    Mk1, Mk2 or Mk3 Coach with your choice of Electra Railway Graphics on it.
7.    £35 Voucher from Modellers Mecca
8.    Scalescenes Voucher 1:- £25
9.    RotaCraft Mini Rotary Tool Kit including 44 Accessories
10.  Class 129 Conversion Kit from NTrain
11.  Etched Pixels Class 71 resin body shell kit to fit Farish 25/33 chassis.
12.  Ratio 202 Cattle Dock
13.  Ratio 203 Engine Shed
14.  3x Arnold Brewery wagons - HN6019
15.  Scalescenes Voucher 2:- £25
16.  Loco Respray from moderator Chris
17.  2 x RightTrack DVD's of winners choice.
18.  Official NGF Mug
19.  1x RightTrack DVD of winners choice.
20.  Diesels Railways of the UK' 2012 Calendar
21.  Ratio 204 Station Building
22.  Ratio 213 Station/Street Lamps
23.  £25 Voucher from Modellers Mecca
24.  Graham Farish 49XX Hall 4970 Sketty Hall - GWR Green 372-001

To enter, please use this link to purchase your ticket(s) at £1 each:-
>>>>>PAYPAL RAFFLE LINK<<<<<
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME.  This helps me contact you.

You can buy as many tickets as you want, as this will obviously increase your chances of winning one or more of these goodies!  You can see for yourself that we have some fantastic prizes.

Once you pay, I will put your name down with how many tickets you have bought and their numbers.  On the 1st January 2012 another member of the NGF staff will pull the numbered tickets from the hat one at a time, and will let me know the numbers in the order that they were picked.  Only I will know the winners names, and I can compare them with the ticket numbers.  This allows everyone on the forum to enter the draw, except for myself of course - as I feel it would be wrong not to include our moderators.

The funds will go towards the forums annual running costs, and we hope to make a donation to Help for Heroes as a large majority of our members feel a great affinity with the brave men and women of our Armed Forces.

Please visit the websites of the companies that gave so generously by using the links on the forum, and letting them know that you are buying from them because of the N Gauge Forum.  :)
County Rolling Stock/N'Tastic Shop, Dapol, Electra Graphics, Etched Pixels, Lendons of Cardiff, Model Rail, Modelenium, NTrain, Scalescenes, Transport Models, and Modellers Mecca.

Thanks very much to everyone involved, and for keeping this such a friendly forum.  Good luck! :thumbsup:

All nations welcome to join.  :)  NGF Forum Members only.

LAST ENTRY - 31st DECEMBER AT 12:30pm - GMT.

zwilnik

Congrats on the birthday!

How much are the tickets btw? It doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere in the text and the link goes to the normal NGF donation link ;)

Tank

::)  What a plank.  Tickets are £1 each please.  I've just added it to the above.

Lawrence

Quote from: Tank on November 14, 2011, 06:49:26 PM
::)  What a plank.  Tickets are £1 each please.  I've just added it to the above.

Thought you were supposed to be in charge  ::)

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Tank

Lawrence

zwilnik

got mine too :) (although forgot to add a message, but I think you've got my details from before).

davieb

hi all  :wave:

is there any other way to purchase raffle tickets (i.e bankers cheque, postal order)

as this would be the only way i could pay at the moment

dave  :thumbsup:

Tank

4x2

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Tank

Thanks to everyone so far. :thumbsup:

A new prize has been added from 'Etched Pixels'.

polo2k

Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Fratton

Bought mine, not only do I buy from the prize providers I name drop them whenever I can i will always mention NGF when I can good luck everyone,

I have always been made to feel welcome encouraged and informed by this forum so I see a fair amount of birthday raffles in the future!!!!! 

Regards
Charlie
Charlie.

cookiescrumble

Just donated £3 of my hard earned wonga!  ;D
Not just for the raffles sake, it's been great on here and the help I recieved has really inspired me to get back on track with my layout!

:NGaugersRule:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations