Beer
Red wine
Gin
Beer(again)
My motorbike
Deer in my garden
Daydreaming
My job (sometimes)
Being bipolar (but only about 75% of the time, the rest is Hell!)
E cigs
Beer (OK we get the picture)
My railway, just love tinkering

daveg

Nice to read some Happy threads, so thanks for those!  :thumbsup:

Well done John on the beating sugar results. That is what may be called Egg-sellent news but I think it will have been said already.

Dave G

Bealman

Yep, looks like the odd choccy egg might be ok!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

steve836

Just got back from my annual  emulation of birds (flying south for winter) not sure that the weather makes this the ideal thread. Winter stay in sunny India was great! Lots of photos to put on the India rail thread when I have got them from camera to computer. Travelled on the Nilgiri mountain railway but missed the steam locos because of a lazy tour driver. Now back to building Cromford, will post developements as they happen.

Happy Easter everyone!
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

jonclox

:claphappy: Sons new PSU for his PC delivered  at 2pm, fitted and up  and running by 2.45 I think he is happy with that.
Amazon prime 7 day free trial now cancelled so Im happy as well  :D
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Skyline2uk

Not long said goodbye to a mate who joined me for a weekend of Birthday fun, the main event being a rather nice lunch followed by a refreshment sampling ramble across town.

Bristol being Bristol we were spoilt for choice in both venue and refreshment. Both friend and future father in law enjoyed the trip, nobody fell over or was lost. Not feeling bad today either.

Actual birthday tomorrow, hoping for some N gauge tokens.

Skyline2uk

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: Skyline2uk on March 27, 2016, 11:02:14 PM
Not long said goodbye to a mate who joined me for a weekend of Birthday fun, the main event being a rather nice lunch followed by a refreshment sampling ramble across town.

Bristol being Bristol we were spoilt for choice in both venue and refreshment. Both friend and future father in law enjoyed the trip, nobody fell over or was lost. Not feeling bad today either.

Skyline2uk

Glad all went well! And happy birthday! :)
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

GeeBee

Happy birthday from me as well

Bob Tidbury

Have another great day .

steve836

Quote from: N-Gauge-US on March 27, 2016, 11:17:42 PM
Quote from: Skyline2uk on March 27, 2016, 11:02:14 PM

Skyline2uk

Glad all went well! And happy birthday! :)

And from me too
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

dannyboy

And a happy birthday from me too  :beers:.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

joe cassidy

This afternoon I discovered a Charles Wells pub in Paris 10 minutes walk from my home  :beers:

Only problem is the price : euro 7.70 per pint for Bombadier  :(

Best regards,

Joe

JBQFC

went to the doctors about my ongoing bowel problems on the 24th of march  got a letter today got an appointment for a colonoscopy on the 4th of april  :claphappy:
i just hope they find something this time

FourWheelCoach

I've cut the baseboard for my coffee table layout whilenat work this afternoon.  :)

joe cassidy

Quote from: JBQFC on March 29, 2016, 04:18:27 PM
went to the doctors about my ongoing bowel problems on the 24th of march  got a letter today got an appointment for a colonoscopy on the 4th of april  :claphappy:
i just hope they find something this time

I had one of those a few years ago. It was under general anaesthetic. If that's what they've planned for you make sure you have someone to take you home because I was quite groggy afterwards.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Joe
P.S. Homer Simpson had one after a hamburger overdose - Bart was at the controls !

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations