The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poliss

It's not the water company, they only have responsibility to the outside of the block. It's the pump in the block that sends the water to the roof. Seems there's something wrong with the 'timer unit'. Why it needs a timer unit I have no idea.

Newportnobby

Quote from: poliss on September 06, 2011, 05:47:26 PM
It's not the water company, they only have responsibility to the outside of the block. It's the pump in the block that sends the water to the roof. Seems there's something wrong with the 'timer unit'. Why it needs a timer unit I have no idea.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on this 'cos it sure beats me ???

Tank

I have been trying to find out where to get my Night Vision Goggles fixed and have had no luck so far. >:(  I managed to find the company that I bought them from, but they don't seem to be in business (despite having a very outdated website still on here).  I have emailed about 10 websites that repair them, and none will do mine because they are Russian. :thumbsdown:  I have however found the company that actually makes them and messaged them today.  Fingers crossed, although it'll be expensive. :'(

longbridge

Crikey we used to get those Russian night vision thingys over here in Oz a few years back, I forgot they even existed, sold quite a few when I worked part time in a Pawnbrokers shop, hope you can get them fixed Chris.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on September 09, 2011, 11:09:47 AM
I have been trying to find out where to get my Night Vision Goggles fixed and have had no luck so far. >:(  I managed to find the company that I bought them from, but they don't seem to be in business (despite having a very outdated website still on here).  I have emailed about 10 websites that repair them, and none will do mine because they are Russian. :thumbsdown:  I have however found the company that actually makes them and messaged them today.  Fingers crossed, although it'll be expensive. :'(

Would it not be cheaper to fit light bulbs to your house? ;D

mrjamestrain

my train was late by 27 minutes , my old form tutor didn't really care but my new "cool" one doe's so  after a heated talk from me three day's in  i'm now moving form's
make way for the electro diesels

Tank

jonclox

Quote from: Tank on September 09, 2011, 11:09:47 AM
These.......  http://www.thecandleselection.co.uk/prices-candles-bag-50-sentinel-nightlights-8-hour-tealights.html
  might be cheaper than getting yours repaired    :music:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Tank

jonclox

The week so far----

Tuesday-------washing machine goes terminal after only 10 years  >:(
Wednesday------cant find a local replacement before next week.
Thursday----trip switch blows across main supply....reason never found  >:( stereo speaked front becmes 'unglued' and fall to the floor right behind me  :'(
Friday--------evening meal time find that the trip switch goung was the cooker boven blowing main oven element and wiping out the grill  ::)
Ok............ its insured but no repair call available till Tuesday next week. ::)
Someone cancel the rest of the week perleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

elmo

Come on Jonclox, Monday didnt look too bad :smiley-laughing:

poliss

How dashed odd. You haven't got Gizmo the Mogwai have you and if so, did you give him a bath?

Tank

A week ago I put my layout by the window in the loft whilst I put the brackets up for the new layout.  Today I went in the loft to have a look, and the layout is on the floor.   >:( >:( >:(  Half of my army vehicles are damaged, and some other rolling stock. :'( :'( :'(  Also, smashed the AWS boxes off and some ballasting on the edge of the layout. :thumbsdown:  I suspect the squirrels snuck in through the open window. :computerangry:

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2011, 05:27:46 PM
I suspect the squirrels snuck in through the open window. :computerangry:

They make good eating.. its payback time 8)

I'm merely mildly grumpy. Yesterday I turned on the TV to observe a man painted blue and in a smurf hat proceed to demonstrate on TV he can tell 450 odd smurf collectables by their silhouette.  That in itself was mildly alarming - discovering there are worse things than bus nuts, but on the BBC - they spent our taxes painting a nutter blue and letting him make an exhibiton of himself ?????

Alan

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Newportnobby

So sorry to hear about your layout, Chris. Those squirrels may be cute but they're a pigging nuisance. Hope all is repaired soon :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations