!!

Not Yet Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Posting an event  (Read 205 times)

Offline Papyrus

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 3333
    • Awards
Posting an event
« on: July 09, 2021, 02:52:41 PM »
Hello Technical Wizards,

I have just tried to post an event without success. I did it via the route I have used before, I think, by clicking on Calendar, then Post Event. After I hit Post, it simply disappeared. There is no entry on the calendar, and nothing in the list of topics. Has the calendar been disabled, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Chris
A man who works with his hands is a labourer. A man who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. A man who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. - St Francis of Assisi.

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+105)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: Posting an event
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 03:37:46 PM »
Chris - I have just added the NGF Virtual Show to the calendar which automatically posted the event in the 'Events' section so the system works for me.
@port perran I have removed my bit from the 'Events' so as not to take away from your own thread but it is now appearing on the Calendar.
Back to Chris - you have to put bare details in and click 'Post' but then add further details before you can click that final 'Post' which adds it into events

Offline Papyrus

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 04:23:05 PM »
Thanks, Mick, I'll have another go.

Cheers,

Chris
A man who works with his hands is a labourer. A man who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. A man who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. - St Francis of Assisi.

Offline Papyrus

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 04:32:55 PM »
Yay! Worked that time. For some reason I was never directed to the second page at my first attempt.

Cheers,

Chris

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £80.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
133% 
September Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal