PMs to more than 1 recipient

Started by Dorsetmike, January 05, 2021, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

Is it possible to send the same PM to multiple recipients, last evening I sent out 16 separate PMs re tonight's Zoom meet, I did copy/paste the text but even so it took ages, waiting after each send for for the next to open took nearly half an hour to do 16. On some other forums  there is the ability to separate member names with a colon or semi colon, does that apply here?
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Newportnobby

When you enter the first name, it drops down and the box is ready for the next name etc etc
Or enter the first name and you are asked BCC? If yes, then a second address box opens for you to enter more names to be blind copied.

Dorsetmike

Yep that works - up to a point - maximum 10 recipients,  so not knowing this I enter 16 on the details for tonight's Zoom meet hit send - fail too many recipients, so try to delete 6 of them, no can do, so have to start all over, luckily remembered to copy the body of the message,  still took over half hour to get it all done.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations