All my unread posts have disappeared.

Started by Geoff, January 10, 2015, 08:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

All my unread posts have disappeared including all unread posts, never happened to me before since now.  ???
Geoff

Bealman

It could be something to do with the ongoing server changeover, but it does happen to me a lot here at the Antipodes.

However, I  often attribute it to "cache clean out" and I live with it quite happily.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Sprintex

If you mean the links to access 'All unread posts', etc have disappeared then you will have inadvertently clicked the very faint white arrow in the top right corner of the forum page. This minimizes/maximizes the links and banner-ad immediately underneath the main N Gauge Forum header :thumbsup:

Paul

Geoff

Quote from: Sprintex on January 11, 2015, 01:12:46 PM
If you mean the links to access 'All unread posts', etc have disappeared then you will have inadvertently clicked the very faint white arrow in the top right corner of the forum page. This minimizes/maximizes the links and banner-ad immediately underneath the main N Gauge Forum header :thumbsup:

Paul

Hi Paul no it was not that, but for some magical reason they came back, some very strange things happening lol.
Geoff

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations