N gauge Forum access slowing down

Started by austinbob, November 03, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Quote from: scotsoft on December 02, 2014, 10:48:07 AM
I wish you lot would be quiet, me and the hamsters are trying to sleep here  >:D  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

cheers John  :dighole:

You speak for yourself, my hamsters are awake and very well fed and are pedalling like mad.   ;) :-X
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Sprintex

Dunno about any hamsters but my two chinchillas will be fast asleep :D

Paul

Kipper

It was so slow yesterday, I thought I was back to using penny a minute old school internet, rather than broadband. Still very slow today, especially logging on.

Bealman

I just threw a couple of our big hairy Huntsman spiders on the wheel... has that speeded things up any?  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

MikeDunn

No, but it did scare off the hamsters ...  :confused1:

Geoff

Quote from: Bealman on December 02, 2014, 08:33:02 PM
I just threw a couple of our big hairy Huntsman spiders on the wheel... has that speeded things up any?  :D

Nope they have frightened the hampsters and now its almost at a standstill I think you had better get on the wheel just to see what kind of driver you will make, maybe get Tank to join you to shovel the coal.
Geoff

Bob Tidbury

Maybe some one was experimenting with diferent oils on the hamster wheel and used tractor gearbox oil instead of Dapol pink water thin oil .
Bob

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 02, 2014, 09:26:29 PM
Maybe some one was experimenting with diferent oils on the hamster wheel and used tractor gearbox oil instead of Dapol pink water thin oil .
Bob

Don't sit on the fence, Bob :no:
We know you mean DesertHound :-X

Geoff

Geoff

Bob Tidbury

Actualy I think desert hounds experiments are a good idea ,We need more people like him to do the research for us and as you probably know I was only joking ,and I think you've nearly got your mojo back NPN.
Bob

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 02, 2014, 09:38:33 PM
Actualy I think desert hounds experiments are a good idea ,We need more people like him to do the research for us and as you probably know I was only joking ,and I think you've nearly got your mojo back NPN.
Bob

Nearly there, Bob, despite just being diagnosed with mild bronchitis ;) ::)

mk1gtstu

Its getting worse, just took me well over an hour to get on here, kept getting error 503 & error 500 :confused2:

even now its very slow to upload a new page... :(

cheers, Stu.
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

Tank

austinbob

It's taken several hours to get here!!
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

port perran

Back on here but it is still pretty slow.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations