'Reply to All' facility in PMs

Started by Newportnobby, August 29, 2021, 09:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Any chance? There are up to a dozen of us in the Zoom meetings and such a feature would be handy.

Dorsetmike

Could do with increasing the number of addresees for a message, for notifying "Zoomers" I send out 15 PMs in 2 messages as the limit is 10 for 1 message, then only 5 for a second message in under an hour, so if we get more than 15 "Zoomers" I will have to wait an hour before sending to up to 15 more in 2 messages.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

There has always been a 'Reply To All' function? ???

I have increased the number to 30 for you. :thumbsup:  Good to hear that the Zoom Meetings are still taking place.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2021, 10:12:56 AM
There has always been a 'Reply To All' function? ???

:doh: Found it lurking above the 'Reply' button when I was looking for it next to it.
Must get some new specs 8)

Tank

Happens to us all!  It only appears on PM's with multiple recipients.

Newportnobby

Not sure about that as it appears on a message I had from someone addressed only to me :hmmm:

Tank

I've just checked and I'm right with what I say.  Unless you're on the mobile version of the forum which I didn't check?

Bealman

Hope you've previewed all these posts, Mick  ;D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2021, 10:40:26 AM
I've just checked and I'm right with what I say.  Unless you're on the mobile version of the forum which I didn't check?

I don't have mobile facility - just a steam driven laptop

???

Tank

Oh OK, you have changed your PM settings to show conversations.  I have mine to show All At Once (shows all PM's from everyone).  Normally that would only appear when more than one user is in a PM that you're replying to, but as you're in the 'show conversations' that is a general reply button - whether one person or more.

Dorsetmike

QuoteI have increased the number to 30 for you

Many thanks for that
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2021, 11:35:59 AM
Oh OK, you have changed your PM settings to show conversations.  I have mine to show All At Once (shows all PM's from everyone).  Normally that would only appear when more than one user is in a PM that you're replying to, but as you're in the 'show conversations' that is a general reply button - whether one person or more.

I haven't a scooby how or when that happened but I'll leave it as it is 'cos I can now 'Reply to All' :D

Dorsetmike

Will somebody feed the hamster in his treadmill, site is very slow.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

Tank

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations