Advertisers ?

Started by Rob H, February 18, 2013, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

Is there a list of NGF advertisers somewhere on the forum ?
I saw an advert for a company earlier but can't find it anywhere now.
If there isn't a list or an easy way to find all those that have paid to be on here can we have one.Being honest if I'd paid to advertise on here and my advert wasn't visible or in a list I'd be a bit pee'd off !!
Just a thought,

Rob.

ps if there is a list I guess I'm going to be shot down in flames so where's me helmet !!!!
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Caz

We do have a list, but it is for moderators to keep check on who is allowed to legally advertise on the forum and yes we do check that all advertisers get the coverage that they pay for.

If you let me know what company you're looking for I have a look see.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Rob H

Someone selling second hand bits and pieces
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Newportnobby

Some firms coughed up a prize for our raffle and had a limited period of advertising as a result.
That time limit has maybe expired so let us know who you're after and we'll sort it :thumbsup:

Sorry, our posts crossed. I think that was IanG advertising under Lawntrains or some such like. We'll get back to you, Rob

Newportnobby

Here you go............

LINK REMOVED

Rob H

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations