Unable to delete items on eBay

Started by dannyboy, February 01, 2020, 07:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

For the last couple of days, I have been unable to 'Delete Item' in my list of watched items. I normally use 'Opera', but am getting the same problem in 'Chrome'. I have tried refreshing the page, but that makes no difference. Has anybody else noticed this problem?
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Fardap

Can you not click unwatch on the item page that should remove it from the list?

dannyboy

Just tried on an item I used to test the 'Delete Item' and now it does not give me an option to 'Undelete', just an option to 'Watch Item' again.  ???
David.

Phaeton

ntpntpntp

hmmm... you reminded me I needed to clear out my watch list  :)

No problem, selected a bunch of stuff and hit delete as normal. Items deleted. Chrome browser on Windows 10.
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

dannyboy

Cache cleared - no difference.  :censored: When I hover over 'Delete item', the words turn blue but when I click on it - nowt happens.  Every other link on the eBay page works, even the 'Add note' next to'Delete item' - it just seems to be that one link that will not work and there are three items that I want to delete, but the delete will not work on any of them! :help:
David.

RailGooner

Quote from: dannyboy on February 01, 2020, 07:31:08 PM
Just tried on an item I used to test the 'Delete Item' and now it does not give me an option to 'Undelete', just an option to 'Watch Item' again.  ???

I've had this glitch too. On the item page, click 'Watch' and the page will refresh to include the blue bar with the 'Unwatch' button.

Buffin

I've just got this glitch on my eBay too (chrome). "Delete item" on individual items doesn't work but marking it and then clearing it from the Delete tab does (the one that annoyingly can appear at the top or the bottom of the list depending what mood it's in).

So I'm guessing it's something eBay have done.

geoffc

If I open my watching page and click on delete under the item it normally deletes it. Today it does not, by clicking on the little square box to the left of the item and scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on delete it deletes the item. Maybe a temporary problem with eBay.

Geoff

dannyboy

Thanks for the replies. I did as @Buffin and @geoffc suggested and that has had some effect. BUT when I click on 'Summary', it takes me to my Order page and I can not get to 'Summary' - must be something that eBay have done.
David.

Buffin

Sadly my summary page is still fine (it's my bookmark).

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations