Am I Going Nuts ???

Started by longbridge, February 11, 2012, 06:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

I know i'm not that bright and maybe I am going nuts but here in Oz NGF has been down for about 18+ hours, I kept getting shifted to an Optus website that said http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk does not exist or is unavailable.

I tried every couple of hours but kept getting the same message, it was so bad that I was actually shocked to see it working again, I honestly wondered if Tank had pulled the pin, in the past few days the forum has been either very slow or did not make an appearance at all.

I hope this problem gets sorted out as it is pretty sad when the forum has become so unreliable.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Jack

Don't worry oldrailbug, it wasn't just Oz NGF that was down. I started getting withdrawal symptoms yesterday evening after a day in the UK with no NGF ;D

The good side of the site being down was that I went and did some work upstairs on my layout  :)

I'll probably end up overdosing today to make up for yesterday  :smiley-laughing:

Jack
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

longbridge

Phew thanks for that Jack I feel better already. :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

steamerdave

It was the same here in Swanley, No NGF, I kept getting redirected to some other site then I did get on but every time I wanted to stray from the home page again I got redirected. I finnished up spending the night on a Jaguar forum as the telly was boring.
Got up this morning and wehey NGF is up and running again, something good to read :computersmile:
regards Dave

longbridge

Chris runs a good forum here so I am sure he will get to the bottom of it.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tank

I'll fully update you all soon. Basically there was a major hardware failure, and the entire company we use went down. Proper report in the next hour. Apologies to everyone.

Sprintex

Our car club forum was down at the same time so maybe they use the same server company. I'm guessing that there's only a handful of major places where these things are ultimately stored?  ;)

Paul

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations