Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipper

The turf did not arrive, so will have to wait till tomorrow. Will it be up to the contractors, or me, to remove all the cat poo diggings that have appeared over the weekend? (I have removed my dog's poo, but she does not bury it, like the cats do.)

Kipper

Turf laid - just! Workmen arrived without any cement, so edgings will have to wait till tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day.
I think I should have hired a cowboy firm to do the job, instead of a large, well established company. Would have been a crap finish, but it would have been done (the lawn is only part of the job, have had the front gravelled and new paths and edgings laid there too). Main problem has been the weather, as the job should have been done in March, and they are trying to fit in smaller jobs when they can, as their big contracts take priority. At least I haven't paid any money yet!

Trainfish

My 14 CD Discovery box set from Pink Floyd arrived today and all for just £38.42. I'm a VERY happy chappy!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

jonclox

No catheter or other temporary pipework installed   :o......just see how things  go for the next 10days
:-\   :claphappy:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Cimmerian

Regards, Ken

daveg

Good for you, Jon!

Dave G

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

silly moo

I've just been to my local model railway shop and bought two Graham Farish mk1 coaches, I think they are exquisite. Compared to my very old '70s coaches it's plain to see that British N is getting better all the time.  :D

Regards

Veronica

:ngauge:

Newportnobby

I have to agree, Veronica. The quality of Farish rolling stock continues to improve. :thumbsup:

Malc

You can't have too many mk 1's. :D

longbridge

Happy today, the bad report I got from the skin cancer spot biopsy came back all clear after they cut another large chunk out of my arm, always a relief to get the all clear on these rotten things.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Sprintex

That is indeed good news Dave  :thumbsup:

Paul

galway

Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Malc

Nice to hear the news Dave...you'll have to put a few more corks on the hat to keep the sun off :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations