Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Donkey

jonclox

Quote from: newportnobby on August 29, 2012, 08:23:15 PM

Nah - he never pulled Liz Hurley whereas I did. Sadly I then woke up :drool: :'(
Must say that I might have been able to because I used to have a drink with her dad most Tuesday evenings....
I just didn`t know who his daughter was at the time :'( :'(
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

jonclox

Quote from: jonclox on September 01, 2012, 04:24:48 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on August 29, 2012, 08:23:15 PM

Nah - he never pulled Liz Hurley whereas I did. Sadly I then woke up :drool: :'(
Must say that I might have been able to because I used to have a drink with her dad most Tuesday evenings....
I just didn`t know who his daughter was at the time :'( :'(
Just checked back and pleased I didn`t try and pull her.........she would only have been 10 or 11 at that time  :hmmm:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Pengi

:claphappy: GB Gold and Siver at the Paralampic :claphappy:

Great day yesterday at the Paralympics Equestrian at Greenwich yesterday  - fantastic value for money (£10 ticket). Two golds and one silver - immense skill shown by the riders.

Here are some of my pictures:

Deb Criddle at the start of her silver medal winning performance

Sophie Christiansen at the end of her gold medal winning performance

The Dressage team score is announced (medal ceremony on Tues)

The medals for the Grade III, Deb on the left. The overcast weather and the lateness of the day made it hard for picture taking.

Sopie Christiansen with Gold

The flags of the medal winning countries - GB, gold medal

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

scotsoft

I am pleased you had an enjoyable day out  :greatpicturessign:

cheers John.

Jerry Howlett

Good on you Pengy. Agree  :greatpicturessign: and another chance to use the phrase PROUD to be British ! :claphappy: :claphappy:
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

daveg

Hurrah for all the amazing competitors  :thumbsup:  :claphappy:

We have plenty of people to be hugely proud of. I hope the promised legacy will be there for the future.

Trainfish

All good stuff and great pictures even if they do look like pristine models. Or is that just my eyesight? 8)
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Kipper

Had some friends over, at the weekend, and they brought their 4 year old son with them. I had set up an oval of track, so he could see a train go round. Showed him the control (Bachman basic), and he took to it straight away. Accelerated, slowed, reversed, all with no problem, apart from when he moved away from the table and pulled the track off! He has now asked for a train set for himself. So at least we have one more youngster who may join the modelling clan, so the future is not all doom and gloom.

Donkey

Pleased you had a great day Pengy  :thumbsup: Terrific performance by team GB again, I think they can get their horses to do everything apart from talk  :) Thanks for the pics.

Marty

longbridge

Pleased you had a great day Pengy and nice to see England is doing well, sadly we dont get much of a coverage of the Paralympics on TV over hear and don't hear much about the results which I think is unfair.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

scotsoft

On the BBC news last night they reported on the coverage that was being shown by other countries and it was pathetic.  If one of their athletes won a medal they would only show that sadly it is still going to be a long haul.

John.

longbridge

Happy today, living in the skin cancer capitol of the world I had a little black and brown spot show up on my arm, I thought it looked a bit strange so went off to the Doctors, he suggested I keep an eye on it for a couple of weeks and see if it vanishes.

Having had a friends wife that had something similar and after an MRI found she had cancer all through her body and lasted just 3 months after finding out I asked him to do a biopsy.

He did as I requested and I got a phone call from him today to tell me that there were some strange cells that showed up, the Pathologist suggested removing a lot more flesh because if left as is it could turn into something very nasty, thankfully at this stage it is not dangerous so I will go and get more cut out next Tuesday, quite a relief considering in one Aussie State alone 2.400 people die every year from Melanoma.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

scotsoft

I hope once you have more flesh removed that will be the end of it for you  ;)

John.

Newportnobby

Keep us posted please, Dave, and good luck next week :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations