Bassett Parkway

Started by Ditape, November 08, 2021, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ditape

Not quite finished all the wiring but for a change of pace I have set up the layout mimic on my ECoS. I have stolen a friends  idea of running all the wires to the front of the boards and then in trunking to the control desk.

Diane Tape

Ditape

I got back on the wiring and now have the main lines operational, I still have the yard to wire.
Diane Tape

Ditape

All the wiring has now been installed ready for connecting and programming of the DR4018 accessory decoder. Normal n gauge tunnel mouths don't work with Unitrack especially if you are going to run US locos at anytime, I am going to experiment with printing out OO/HO at various scale reductions to find what works best, a the moment www.wordsworthmodelrailway.co.uk/ single portal trimmed down in height is looking favourite.
Diane Tape

grumbeast

Looking good!

That's quite a decent length run too

G

Ditape

The result of butchering a Wordsworth Tunnel mouth, US locos pass thru OK.

Diane Tape

Ditape

The Shuttle/programming track along the front of the layout is now functional.

Diane Tape

Ditape

Bassett Parkway work on the scenery begins.
Diane Tape

Ditape

A little progress has been made on the scenery the right hand end tunnel has been under-coated ready for the application of grass.

Diane Tape

Ditape

I have had the Brickies in working hard on the Bassett Parkway retaining walls over the last few days.

Diane Tape

Ditape

I have been playing around with some buildings, trees and paint before I remove the trees and plant some grass.

Diane Tape

Ditape

Taking a break from planting grass to run in my new 121 bubble car and sit and watch trains go by.
Diane Tape

Ditape

Some more grass and a couple of trees planted today.

Diane Tape

Ditape

Front right hand corner now complete with sheep and hand painted sky.

Diane Tape

Ditape

A little more work done on the right hand end of Bassett Parkway.

Diane Tape

Papyrus

You seem to have changed the track plan. I'm sure the single track at the front edge wasn't there in the original...?

Looking very good though!

Cheers,

Chris

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations