RevolutioN next model ?????????

Started by exmouthcraig, February 04, 2019, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGS-PO

Quote from: Bob G on February 05, 2019, 07:39:29 PM
If the guys are announcing a Scottish model, it could be... a Stirling single :)

Or a model of Claire Grogan, perhaps?
Now i'm going to have to admit that i had have a thing for wee little Claire Grogan (Altered Images, Gregory's Girl (of course)), and actually met her when i was at Uni when she was doing a gig.
My wife knows of these unrequited feelings and still married me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUg6yzKrRXo

Bob

She also pitched up in Red Dwarf (Kochanski).
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Bob G

Skyline2uk

Ah yes, the original Christine K.

Appeared in series 1 and 2, and the popped up one last time in series 6 before Chloe Annette took over.

As a true Dwarfer I refuse to name a favourite, for that would be sacralidge. Would be like saying which Holly was best upon the small rouge one.

Anyway...back to the thread....

As it's likely to be very modern I have no idea what the new model will be  :worried:

Skyline2uk

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations