NGF Raffle Winners of 2011

Started by guest2, January 01, 2012, 12:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Happy New Year!

I wish to thank everyone who took part in the raffle.  The prizes that were given to us were outstanding.  This has helped generate a lot of funds to help the forum for the next year, and I will pledge a £100 donation to the Help For Heroes Charity.  I would like to say a big thank you to the NGF staff who bought some items themselves, and pestered the poor unsuspecting manufacturers and shops for prizes!  :D

Right, onto the important stuff.   :smiley-laughing:  Here are the prizes, and their winners to the right in red.

1.    Dapol Platinum - B1 BR Black Early Crest 61097 (ND120B)                                         willroy
2.    Graham Farish - Class 55 Locomotive 55 008 "The Green Howards" BR Blue (371-278) Findus
3.    Dapol Platinum, Tornado, DCC Ready,  Brittannia Pacific 70022 ND-095G                     Galway
4.    Dapol ND-050 Class 66 Freightliner 66 545                                                                Gawain
5.    GWR Sand Van - Limited Edition                                                                               Nip
6.    Mk1, Mk2 or Mk3 Coach with your choice of Electra Railway Graphics on it.                  Lawrence
7.    £35 Voucher from Modellers Mecca                                                                           gwrwill
8.    Scalescenes Voucher 1:- £25                                                                                    Keerout
9.    RotaCraft Mini Rotary Tool Kit including 44 Accessories                                               Dave231
10.  Class 129 Conversion Kit from NTrain                                                                        Griffo49
11.  Etched Pixels Class 71 resin body shell kit to fit Farish 25/33 chassis.                          gwrwill
12.  Ratio 202 Cattle Dock                                                                                              Ivan
13.  Ratio 203 Engine Shed                                                                                            Trainfish
14.  3x Arnold Brewery wagons - HN6019                                                                        Trainfish
15.  Scalescenes Voucher 2:- £25                                                                                   Gareth
16.  Loco Respray from moderator Chris                                                                          Pontybermo
17.  2 x RightTrack DVD's of winners choice.                                                                    EddieA
18.  Official NGF Mug                                                                                                     Brooksy
19.  1x RightTrack DVD of winners choice.                                                                       Spurno
20.  Diesels Railways of the UK' 2012 Calendar                                                                Broken Neck
21.  Ratio 204 Station Building                                                                                       Jagman
22.  Ratio 213 Station/Street Lamps                                                                               njnall46
23.  £25 Voucher from Modellers Mecca                                                                           Collie10
24.  Graham Farish 49XX Hall 4970 Sketty Hall - GWR Green 372-001                               Malc

Winners:-  Please contact Lawrence regarding delivery, as the prizes are being held in a bunker in an RAF base in Scotland for security reasons. ;D

brbluewill

wahey great start to the new year :beers: whats a class 71 ;D ;D ;D
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

4x2

Oh well, at least it's gone to good causes !

Congatulations to the winners ! (que muttley style cursing  :smiley-laughing:)

I'll have to buy more tickets next year then....

p.s. I did at least win a tenner on the lottery tonight though !
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

4x2

Quote from: gwrwill on January 01, 2012, 12:39:07 AM
wahey great start to the new year :beers: whats a class 71 ;D ;D ;D
At least it's green !

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Griffo

RESULT!!!!

Happy new year to all of our friends here!!

findus

Wow what a great start to the new year  ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Newportnobby

Hearty congratulations to all our winners, and many thanks to all who bought tickets :beers:
If Dave123 wants to PM me his address I will ensure his prize is sent out early this coming week.

I wish everyone a very Happy 2012 and hope it brings what you desire (now, if only I can prise Liz Hurley away from Shane Warne :evil:)

Tank

Quote from: newportnobby on January 01, 2012, 09:40:52 AM
I wish everyone a very Happy 2012 and hope it brings what you desire (now, if only I can prise Liz Hurley away from Shane Warne :evil:)

Shane Warne?! Do you like the way he cups his balls?  :o

findus

Quote from: Tank on January 01, 2012, 09:53:51 AM

It sounds that way  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on January 01, 2012, 09:53:51 AM

And I thought it might be me making the naughtiest post on the first day of the new year ::) Go and stand on the naughty step :smiley-laughing:

tim-pelican

Oh well... :(

Congrats to the winners, thanks to Tank and the rest of the staff for making this happen, and Happy New Year to everyone.

Chris

Well done to all the winners! :thumbsup:

Pontybermo I will contact you separately to organise your loco repaint.

Tank

Quote from: newportnobby on January 01, 2012, 10:05:06 AM
And I thought it might be me making the naughtiest post on the first day of the new year ::) Go and stand on the naughty step :smiley-laughing:

No no, see, he's a bowler.....and....  oh well. ::) :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

There's no point squirming, although there's a lot worse you could have said (cricket related of course :angel:) :evil: :evil: :evil:

EddieA

A nice start for me as I usually don't win anything in raffles. Also good to see that a donation is being made to a very worthwhile cause. Thank you to the organisers and also the manufacturers for supplying the prizes.

I also remember a few unfortunate commentaries from cricket but not the sort to repeat here :smiley-laughing:

Happy New Year everyone, and good modelling in 2012.
"I owe the discovery of Uqbar to the meeting of a mirror and an encyclopaedia".
(Jorge Luis Borges - 'El jardin de senderos que se bifurcan' 1941)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations