Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham, Sharkey51 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trainfish

Been told today that my job is to be made redundant. There is a remote possibility that another position may be available to apply for but I don't hold out too much hope for that or even the future of the company to be honest. I hope it's sunny in June so I can do stuff in the garden.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on Today at 12:11:00 AMBeen told today that my job is to be made redundant.

It struck me you were quite enjoying that job. If so, that's a great shame :(

Trainfish

Absolutely loved it mate. Unfortunately I've seen them make a lot of poor, bordering on amateurish, decisions and I feel this is yet another. The bottom line is that the work I and others do still needs to be done and they will have to use contractors to do it which will cost them more but what do I know eh?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations