Final Countdown

Started by Moria, April 01, 2023, 08:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moria

So almost there.  As of today, we have our new property in Canada all sorted and in 2 weeks, we get on this beast to get us across the Atlantic :- 

All packing done, All trains shipped, Addresses changed,  N-gauge pre-order delivery adresses changed...   General panic setting in...   Is it any wonder that this is going round and round in my head from the appropriately named band as well?

Graham
It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done.

Currently packing all my model railway stuff for my move to Canada in April when a whole new chapter starts in Modelling.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

In these days of global warning it's unlikely there'll be any icebergs about.
Bon Voyage :)

Moria

Quote from: Newportnobby on April 01, 2023, 09:18:33 AM
In these days of global warning it's unlikely there'll be any icebergs about.
Bon Voyage :)

LOL  well it's the right time of year.. I believe Titanic sailed on the 10th April?   but Radars etc are somewhat better now than then and this seems to be a low Iceberg season..  now if we were sailing into Halifax NS..  I might be a little more concerned right now :)

Graham
It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done.

Currently packing all my model railway stuff for my move to Canada in April when a whole new chapter starts in Modelling.

Webbo

Yes, at this time of the year the icebergs should all be safely locked up along the Greenland coast.

A most civilised way of getting across the Atlantic.

Bon voyage, Graham.

Webbo

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations