My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weave

Wake up George @Bealman ! WAKE UP! It's gone half six  :claphappy:.

What did Santa bring you in his Shopping Trolley besides a turkey Big Mac and parsnip fries?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MATE  :).

Thanks again for your silly but very entertaining thread  :thumbsup:. Have a good one.

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Bealman

I'm awake! GrandBealette arriving in 15 minutes!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

crewearpley40

Happy Christmas George and your family. Chris

Trainfish

I'm still waiting to see George's baubles in the bus shelter. I'll be disappointed if they're not hanging up in there  :goggleeyes:

Have a good one fella and likewise, thanks for entertaining us with this thread about UFOs.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Thanks, Chris and John.... just about to tuck into Christmas lunch with of course, a VB  :beers:

crewearpley40

Quote from: Bealman on December 25, 2020, 02:26:16 AM
Thanks, Chris and John.... just about to tuck into Christmas lunch with of course, a VB  :beers:
enjoy washing that dinner down with the vb and look forward to a quality day with the family George

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on December 25, 2020, 02:26:16 AM

Forget the VB George these are what you need:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Dunno when the next post here will be..... the Wollongong covid case had been in the very shopping centre I walk through on the way to the bus stop!  :confused1:

Graham

lets hope it doesn't get away from the NSW govt like it did in Victoria. Would not wish a 14 week lockdown on anyone.

Platy767

Quote from: Bealman on December 29, 2020, 11:34:42 PM
Dunno when the next post here will be..... the Wollongong covid case had been in the very shopping centre I walk through on the way to the bus stop!  :confused1:
I saw on the news, it looked like a very, very long wait line at the Gong Hospital for testing. Best wishes and hope you haven't contracted it.

Mark

TrevL

Let's hope Figgy Bowlo doesn't lose a valuable regular customer, even temporarilly.
Got to say you Aussies are doing something right which we aren't.  Here in Wales, the latest figures show 2281 new cases and 13 deceased.
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

The bowlo wouldn't even let me in today because I'd been to the shopping centre. Told me I had to go have a test.

The club is right next door to the centre. Personally I think both the centre and the club should be closed!

As Mark said, it was chaos here today. A pop-up testing point at Figtree had traffic piled up for a couple of km, the queue at the hospital went right around the block!

Mrs B and I went to another testing point further into town, where they give you a kit, which you take to your car, and do it yourself. You then simply go back and hand it in.

All over and done with in half an hour!

Just waiting for the results to come via SMS now.

railsquid

Unless you were actively licking doorknobs in the shopping centre, or performed unprotected karaoke with the infected individual, hard to imagine you'll become a statistic.

Had a mild scare here the other week, the Squidlet's piano teacher's husband was deemed a close contact of an infected individual, which qualified him for an Official Test, which fortunately returned negative.

Bealman

Yeah, well I must admit to not licking doorknobs (never really got into that), and the test has indeed returned negative.

Glad Squidlet's teacher's husband did too!  :thumbsup:

Platy767

Now that is good news for 2020, but I'm glad that year is finished!

Happy New Year for 2021. Still got to stay safe, but we will get through this.

Mark

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations